DAMN!

* B0MB ! , B0MB ! * 

I woke up do to someone banging on my damn door , it cant be to many people cause i dont talk to nobody around around here , so i already knew who it was , i finally got out my bed & went down stairs.

* B0MB ! , B0MB ! * 

BITCH IM COMING! , I open the door . 

" bitch you need to get a smaller house , cause when you up stairs you cant hear shit " she said walking in . 

"Jessica , its to early what the hell do you want?'' i asked annoyed . 

"guh did you hear about vanilla on the news ?" she asked , changing the subject . 

" no " i said . 

"turn on the news , they found her dead last night " she said . 

We sat down on the couch & i turned to the news , jessica & i both watched the news about Vanilla. 

"We found 25 year old Crystal Meeks dead by the Cross Country Bridge around 2:30 am , She was known As "VANILLA" at Her Job Pink Panties " A Strip Club "..  , Her Throat was sliced & she had stab wounds all in her back & 2 stab wounds in her face " the news Woman said . 

"whoever did that they wanted her to die " i said 

"they Said Red Did it , some bout that she ole him some money & she havent paid him , i dont know you know how the streets be talking around here" jessica gossip.

I thought about what i seen him doing last night when i walked in the dressing room . "damn , whoever did that why they cut her up like that " i said .. 

" You still wanna talk to red ?'' . she asked . 

i ignored her & stared into space about him doing that to her last night . . DAMN! 

" what happent to your window ?'' she asked . 

"somebody broke in last night " i said , getting up . 

"what you do ?"she asked. 

i picked up Mrs.pink off the counter , you see blood on my damn carpet , thats what i did but , im bout to get it up , cause my living is to damn sexy to be having blood stain on my floor" i tell her .. my living room was brown & creamy white , everything in my house was expensive shit even me .. 

" what you doing tonight , you know brandon closed the club down tonight ?" she asked . 

" what ?? " i asked SHOCKED! 

" yepp , closed that bitch down " she said . 

" nah , thats not like him . i cant believe that , he havent called me to tell me " i told her .. 

" he'll be calling you " she said .. 

" cause word got out that , he had vanilla stealing money from Red, thats why she couldnt pay him back cause & that the money that vanilla was stealing brandon wouldnt give her , her cut  " jessica gossiped .