I Work To Hard For My Shit.

For the pass 2 days Jessica been staying with me, She still have her own place She just Been here keeping me company. It do get lonely around here, once you here by yourself. Tonight jessica & i had to go to work, I haven't been to work in 3 days, Brandon Been calling me & calling me .. Shit, I needed my beauty rest .. I went up stairs took me a shower & put on some quick, some sweat pants & a tank top & my Jordan's. I grabbed my gym bag , my keys & I was out the door. Jessica was already at the club, She had to work before me. I'm not going on stage tonight, I'm just doing a lil table dances & private dances & I'm out. I unlocked my car door & I jumped in, & speed off to the club.. I walked through the back, Vanilla & Asia was already doing they daily route ,"powder head hoes" I said out loud, they both laughed. As I was walking out mekia bumped into me..

"Excuse you " She said, with an attitude.

" naa ,bitch excuse you " I said.

" you almost sound like my bestfriend " She said, with a smile.

"That's cause I am yo OLD bestfriend., stay off that powder girl " I said laughing ,walking pass.

She just stood there like She didn't know what I just said, her eyes was blood shot red & her skin look so drained. Ehh, if powder do that to you I don't wanna mess with it, I said to myself. Walking up to the bar ,I sat down & ordered my drinks, the girl bought them to me as I was drinking alone.. then I felt someone playing in my hair, I turned around & it was red I smiled, " owe He fine " . I said to myself.

"You working tonight? " he asked.

"Yep " I tell him.

" I wanna be the first to get a dance " . He tells me..

" okay " ,I said, smiling showing him all 32 ..

I got up & went to the dressing room To change & get ready to make moneyy , mekia& her crew was eying me down as I walked in. You could tell they was high, they damn eyes was damn near out they skull .. sad , I got naked right in front of them im Not shamed of shit, cause I know my body look good. they all watched me as I moved around the dressing room, I put on my see through red thongs & my see through redd top ,I got out my gold heels with my gold jewelry & I put my hair in a messy bun & did my make up..

"That bitch can put on anything & still look bad " vanilla said out loud..

I walked out looking bad, as usual. I went up stairs &.start looking for red, to dance for him. it was the way it usual be a little pack. Ainn even got to dance all I can do is take my thongs off & shit I got $700 right there .. I spotted red, he was talking to Brandon I walked up to him eying him letting him know you need to come on & make some happen , I stood with my hands on my hips.

He speed up the conversation with him & Brandon as he grabbed my hand bout to walk off ,till Brandon call me..

"Aye, sugar come up stairs " he tells me.

" ill be back " . I tell red. .

I walked up to his office & walked right in, he was watching the club in his big comfortable chair ,with his back turned.

"Sugar, what the fuck you & red got going on " he asked.

" why is that any of your business Brandon ? " I asked.