Who Is My Mother .

I was sleeping good, thanks to whomever was calling me @ 8:00 in the morning . I reached over on my night stand & grabbed my phone ..

"Hello "I said with my eyes still close.

" bitch it's a woman on the news saying She looking for her child, not saying it's you but; girl She look like you ". She tells me.

"Let me go see, cause hoe if you call me for no reason @ some 8:00 I'm the a.m ima ride my car in yo house. ". I tell her.

I turned to the channel & there it was a light skinned lady with pretty skin, that really looked like me ,her hair was in a pony tail.

" my name is Tasha Taylor & I'm 43 yrs old , I'm from Atlanta Georgia. I gave birth to a baby girl down here in Atlanta . Now my baby should be 23/or 24yrs old. i was on drugs when i & couldnt take care of her , so i gave her up for an adoption . Im clean & WEALTHY . I wanna see my baby . she might dont know me , she dont have to talk to me or anyhing i just wanna know if she okay , if she's alive . i really wanna know where she is . here is my number 555-255-2148 call if you know Adrianna Taylor the lady raised a picture of a cute yellow baby . " the lady said with tears in her eyes.

"Jessica you was right this lady do favor me ". i tell her.

"i told you ." she said

"aye , let me call you back " i said.

I layed in my bed , & i was thinking could this be my mama . I was rasied by A white Lady & Her Husband . Mrs. Trina & Mr.Terrel . I Knew they wasnt my parents cause they was white & i remember her telling me that she couldnt have kids of her own , & that she found me on her door step . & she took me in . I went pulled out my Laptop . That was laying on the night stand & Looked Up The "Adrianna Taylor".they pulled up the same picture the lady showed on tv. I started reading the passages .. whoever the girl is she had the same birthday as me 10.28.1990. , but i couldnt never find out who she is . i been looking for my real mother since the day mrs. trina told me that she wasnt my mother , i couldnt believe it .. but i couldnt be mad at her , cause she fed me , clothed me , & everyhting . then years ago she died of bone cancer . that was the day my life just ended , i didnt have feelings anymore but i still looked for my real MOM . i got up & cooked me some breakfest: waffles , eggs , grits , pancakes , sausages & a cup of Kool-Aid. I sat down eating my food trying to forget about the lady on the tv , but something just wasnt fitting right .. & i had to get to the bottom of it .

--- what Yall think ??

--- Is that sugar Mom ??

-- Did her foster mama lie to her ???

VOTE . COMMENT . FOLLOW ..