11 ♫

usernames for a quick reminder ♡

ilovefreckles — Park Jessamine
hanscheesecake — Oh Herin
iwouldbangchan — Kang Daehyun
wannaknowleeknow — Chae Minnie
hyunjinsprincess — Jeon Alexis
sexysquirrel — Han Jisung
notjinyoung — Hwang Hyunjin
darkbeanie — Seo Changbin
changlix.is.real — Lee Felix
daddybc — Bang Chan
badass.min — Lee Minho
wonpilson — Kim Seungmin
pinkfiona — Yang Jeongin

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

jessamine's point of view

× private message ×

Jess:
Lix?
I mean, Felix?
pls answer
I'm so confused
what happened?
I'm so sorry
I don't want to make you feel pressured or uncomfortable
but I just wanna say that this doesn't change anything between us
that's if...
you still want that
I'm sorry, I'm probably annoying you at this moment
I like you
and please keep in mind that i fell in love with your personality, not your looks
...
oh fUCK

Lix:
open the door

Jess:
what

Lix:
NOW

I looked at the phone for a moment, still confused, but I jumped when I heard a strong and repetitive knock. I ran to the hallway and unlocked the door slowly.

I'm not ready for rejection, hell I'm not ready for anything! I finally know how it is to like someone and then I find out that it's literally one of my idols that I am in love with.

I kept gulping and I could feel myself sweating already.

What if he doesn't like me anymore? Omg, I'm in my fucking pajamas, what do I do. What if he came here to tell me that he is suing me for spam-oh GOD I JUST SAID HE IS DADDY ON THE GROUP CHAT.

whAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!

PLEASE END MY LIFE.

I opened the door and I just blinked and his arms were already wrapping around my waist, burying his face in my shoulder. He smelled like chocolate and love and he felt like a dREAM.

holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, hoLY SHIT, HOLY SHET!!!!

I inhaled deeply as he pulled me closer and I felt my heart exploding with emotions.

"I still like you."

I let all the air leave my lungs. I didn't even realize I kept my breath 'till I heard those words. My fingers found their way through his blonde locks; his embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my body. The world around me melted away as I squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

His hair is so soft...

He chuckled lowly, "thanks!"

oh sHET I SAID THAT OUT LOUD! ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSIONNN SAJDJADHG

My cheeks caught on fire and I let my head fall onto his before we separated slightly only to look at each other.

"You're so beautiful."

And there he goes again, making me blush...

I slapped his chest lightly, his laugh was so adorable and I just found myself lost in the bell-like sound. "And you're so cute when you laugh..." I said without thinking twice and I just wanted to slap myself. For the 9th time this day. But it was all worth the embarrassment when I saw him hiding his face into his hands.

"Ey, don't say that!"

"It's my revenge for all the times that you made me blush, you hoe!"

"I'll show you revenge, bitch!"

And that's how we started running on the hotel hallways, at 7 AM, like two crazy people.