15 ♫

usernames for a quick reminder ♡

ilovefreckles — Park Jessamine
hanscheesecake — Oh Herin
iwouldbangchan — Kang Daehyun
wannaknowleeknow — Chae Minnie
hyunjinsprincess — Jeon Alexis
sexysquirrel — Han Jisung
notjinyoung — Hwang Hyunjin
darkbeanie — Seo Changbin
changlix.is.real — Lee Felix
daddybc — Bang Chan
badass.min — Lee Minho
wonpilson — Kim Seungmin
pinkfiona — Yang Jeongin

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Author's Point Of View

Jisung chuckled as he saw Herin hiding her face between her fingers, eyes wide open and little breaths coming out of her lips, along with weird sounds in an unknown language.

"Are you okay, my friend?"

"I AM NOT!"

"Is that a pun?" Felix said.

"Shut up, babe, you're not helping her!"

"Sorry..." He buried his face in Jess's neck, making her feel all giddy and bubbly.

"Wait...give m-me a minute..." Herin murmured.

— After 30 minutes —

" Are you done?" Jisung was bored out of his mind, sitting on the floor with his phone in hands, scrolling through twitter. Felix and Jess already gave up and just cuddled on the sofa, talking about little things."You know what, I'm taking the phone from now on, hoes." He took it from Jess's hands, running in another room.

"Did he just—"

"Let him calm down his girlfriend."

"Hanrin is the best ship."

"ExcUSE ME! JELIX IS THE BEST SHIP!"

"Oh god it works even now, I'll never get away from this..." 

Jess fake cried dramatically as Felix giggled. He was just really, really happy to spend time with her this way. Since he saw her for the first time he fell for that cute little childish smile she always has when she sees something she loves. He bent down so he can kiss her cheek, seeing her blushing furiously. Her mind went into total chaos from that moment.

"I can't breathe—"

"YOU'RE TOO CUTEEEE!" He squeezed her cheeks.

"LET ME LIVE!"

"No, but seriously, you're way too cute for my heart to handle baby...oh— wait don't move." He stopped fanboying over her when he saw a stray lash on her left cheek. He tried picking it up gingerly, without realizing that Jess was staring longingly at him.

She just admired his beauty, all his imperfections made him even more flawless. He bit his lip in concentration and the girl just let her eyes slip to his pink lips, almost wanting to touch them; they looked so soft...and kissable. She wanted to slap herself for even thinking it, but it was impossible not to. He was so inevitably irresistible, so effortlessly himself it was breathtaking. Her fingers made their way on his cheeks, caressing his freckles, making him smile softly and close his eyes for a moment, losing himself in her touch.

 Her fingers made their way on his cheeks, caressing his freckles, making him smile softly and close his eyes for a moment, losing himself in her touch