20 ♫

usernames for a quick reminder ♡

ilovefreckles — Park Jessamine
hanscheesecake — Oh Herin
iwouldbangchan — Kang Daehyun
wannaknowleeknow — Chae Minnie
hyunjinsprincess — Jeon Alexis
sexysquirrel — Han Jisung
notjinyoung — Hwang Hyunjin
darkbeanie — Seo Changbin
changlix.is.real — Lee Felix
daddybc — Bang Chan
badass.min — Lee Minho
wonpilson — Kim Seungmin
pinkfiona — Yang Jeongin

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

jessamine's point of view

"So you're telling me that ALL this time we've been talking to Stray Kids on a simple Twitter group chat?" Alexis stopped in front of us while we sat on the bed like busted children.

"Yes," Felix said, not looking into her eyes.

"Oh my godsjsjsjs and I'VE BEEN FANGIRLING ALL THIS TIME ABOUT HYUNJIN AND HE KNEW?"

"Yes," I answered, trying to contain my laughter.

"That motherfruscher seriously just fanboyed WITH me about HIMSELF."

"Yes, we know."

"You're getting really influenced by Herin lately though." I pointed out smiling, but I stopped when she glared at me.

"Okay, does anyone else know about this... mess?" She gestured at us, making me and Felix look at each other.

"Only Herin."

"THAT HOE KNEW? AND SHE LET ME SAY ALL THOSE THINGS I'M SHAKINGGNFNFNFN."

"She's literally asdfghjkl-ing." Felix whispered in my ear and I chuckled.

"Lee Felix." She growled throwing a pillow at him but he dodged it in the last second.

"Eyo eyo why is everyone throwing things at my boyfriend? only I can do this and the only thing I will throw at him is all my love and support so CAN YOU STOP?!" I threw the pillow back at her, making her laugh at my outburst. Felix just irl uwu-ed and I blushed.

Fuck I need to stop doing this—

"You're sO CUTE!" He hugged my side, ruffling my hair cutely, his smile wide enough to cure any disease and save the world.

Okay, I need to do this more often then.

"Stop y'all, you're making me puke rainbows!" Alexis placed her palm on her chest, fake puking just to accentuate everything.

"Okay done done. But what are you going to do now that you know about us?"

"Yeah true, please don't tell anybody." Felix pleaded with a puppy face.

"I would never! I'm not going to do anything for now." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What? What's in your head, friend, I see your innocent face, but your eyes tell me otherwise."

"I'm just going to play with Hyunjin a little bit. Just an act of quick revenge for everything he's done till now."

She smiled evilly and we watched her rubbing her palms together like a typical villain from cartoons.

Well, this is going to be interesting.

ミ★
the next day

Taking a seat in front of Minho, I smile when I see his sparkly brown eyes. His subtle greeting made my heart jump a little, still not used to the idea of my idols knowing me. 

"What is your name, beautiful lady?" He said, signing my album and I froze. We both did, then we just stared blankly at each other until he started giggling silently.

 We both did, then we just stared blankly at each other until he started giggling silently

"You did not just say that, Lee Minho!"

We both started laughing out loud and after a short conversation, I move on to the next member. We all tried so hard not to show that we know each other, them writing small messages on the album while I ask everything that crossed my mind at that moment so we don't seem suspicious.

But it started getting a little bit difficult when I was face to face with my secret boyfriend and my idol of all time. 

"Your freckles are pretty," I say and I hide my face in my hands, missing the way the tips of his ears flushed with a bright red color. 

"You are pretty!" He murmured sweetly while signing quickly. "Give me your hands," doing as he said, I raise my arms in front of me and gasp softly when he entwined our fingers." Our time will be over soon..."

I pout slightly and nod, giving him a small smile and a quick I love you, making it seem like I was only a fan expressing my love for my idol, but it was much more than that. I hope he realized that...

Before leaving the room, I look back only to see Alexis gazing dreamily at Jeongin, right in front of Hyunjjin's salad.

Oh, I see now. Our eyes met and I gave her a thumbs up and a wink. You go, best friend! show him who's the boss!

༻✿༺