32 ♫

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-
Jess's point of view

So here I am, after a few years of helping my friends with everything I can, I finally made my dream come true. Hyunjin and Alexis ended up together anyway, Dae and Chan were already dating since high school, Minho and Minnie clicked immediately and... Herin and Jisung STILL fought about what cake is better — cheesecake or red velvet cake — and it's kind of annoying, but I know they secretly love each other and eat both of these anyways.

So, as I made my way through the JYP building, a big box in my arms, and a smile on my face, I motioned Herin to open the door of their practice room for me. Jisung was singing his heart out with a shoe in his hand as a mike.

"I'M ON A HELLEVATORRRR!"

"SHUT UP, HAN!"

And this is how he managed to get that other shoe thrown at him right away by an angry Changbin who tried to write lyrics on the couch.

"DON'T FIGHT!"

I laughed lightly and finally got their attention.

"Girls, manager!" Chan exclaimed happily, telling us to come in."What's the occasion?"

"Well... congratulations on debuting, boys!" I said happily.

And as they gathered around us, we opened the cake, only in time as Minnie, Daehyun, and Alexis came into the room with the drinks they bought earlier.

We all formed a circle in the middle of the room, preparing the drinks for a toast.
"For Stray Kids!" I said, bringing up my soda can.

"No, for Jess and her crazy ass dream that gave her the idea to do this and made her our talented manager. Thank you for everything, girls. You are truly amazing!" Chan smiled widely, making us girls laugh.

"But you guys are the best!" Herin spoke.

"Can't argue with that!" Everybody laughed at Hyunjin's remark and finally clinked their drinks.

Daehyun created this group chat

Daehyun renamed the group chat to Smooth Motherfruschers

Daehyun added Jessi, Lexi, MinMin, Rin, Hyunjean, Channie, Minhoe, Seungmean, Maknae, Beanie, HanJisung, and Felix Navidad.

Daehyun
so i started this groupchat

Felix Navidad
FELIX NAVIDAAAD

Maknae
hyung it's summer!

Channie
my head hurts

Jessi
ooh
side effects!

Rin
wth is a fruscher

HanJisung
I have no fucking idea

Channie
LANGUAGE

MinMin
oh god

Jessi
why does this feel familiar

Lexi
ooh a group chat
I LIKE IT

Felix Navidad