Burrow Unrenovated

CHARLOTTES POV:

"OOW!" I heard someone scream. Then I realized it was me. I was on a table with my arm twisted a weird way. I look up and see that everyone is on the table and there are people staring up at us.

"Well," Molly said, "If we were going for a dramatic entrance we nailed it!" Molly is way to enthusiastic about this all. Everyone starts to climb down from the table when multiple wands went in to our face. One of the people grabbed Lexi and held her at wandpoint. Wait, all these people look way too familiar... 

HARRYS POV:

We were all eating dinner at Grimauld Place when an unexpected thing happened. A lot of what looked like kids flew out of the ceiling and on to the table. One girl screamed and I grimaced when I saw the bad way her arm was bent. I had suffered many injuries that way in quidditch. She looked fine afterwards though when she started getting off the table. Harry was amazed at how she hid the obvious pain in her arm. He soon realized that all the kids looked somewhat like the people present. Harry, Hermione, The Weasleys, Remus Lupin, Tonks, Sirius, and some of the Order were gathered at the house. Once all the kids got off the table the Order had their wands out and Mad-Eye had grabbed a girl and had his wand against her. The girl didn't even try to struggle she just got comfy in Moody's arms. 

"Get your hands off my sister!" Said a boy who resembled a familiar face that Harry couldn't put his finger on. A turquoise haired boy stepped forward. 

"What is the date? And do you mind getting Professor Dumbledore." The boy said.

"It is 1995. And Arthur, why don't you patronus Albus." Mrs. Weasley said. She looked back at the kids who all looked in awe at Molly. Dumbledore appeared out of nowhere and smiled at the kids.

NARRATORS POV:

"Alastor, if you would be so kind as to release this young lady so we can get a proper introduction." Dumbledore said making his way in to the living room and plopping down into an armchair. All of the people that did come from the future went to the front of the room. 

"Please state your age, parents, house, and full name. You may also add anything else." The kids decided to get ready before they started. Thankfully every Weasley, including Bill and Charlie, was there.

A/N Hopefully y'all like this book. Please Comment, Vote, and Share!

-Liv