Oh Mother...

The girls all got settled in to their makeshift beds. All the girls were to excited to go to sleep so they decided to stay up and talk. 

"So do any of you have boyfriends or fancy anyone?" Ginny asked excitedly. 

"Oh mother... you will find a lot about us on this topic." Lily said. Ginny blushed at being called mother.

"Well... do you?" Hermione asked. All the girls looked at each other.

"Well, Lucy does like-" Molly started.

"Lucy wants to be the one to tell them! I like Lorcan Scamander." Lucy responded, blushing. Some of the future girls who didn't know started squealing. 

"Who are his parents?" Ginny questioned.

"Rolf Scamander and Luna Lovegood." Roxy said. 

"Woah." The two past girls said. 

"On to you Mols!" Lucy said cheerily. 

"Well, I am dating Frank Longbottom. And yes it's Neville's son. Along with Hannah Abbott." Molly answered with a shrug. 

"What about you Dom?" Hermione questioned the, for once, silent red head. 

"No one at the moment." Dom said quietly. All the future kids knew it was because Archie Flint cheated on her.

"Hey, what about you Rose?" Charlie quickly changed the subject. Rose  blushed and looked down. 

"How about we play 20 questions to figure out who it is?" Lexi suggested. Rose agreed so Lexi went first.

"Is it a boy?" 

"Yes."

"Is he in your year?" Dom questioned.

"Yes." 

"Is he in your house?" Lily asked.

"No."

"Is he in Gryffindor?" Lucy asked.

"No." 

"Hufflepuff?" Molly asked.

"No." The girls looked at each other knowing it meant that the boy was in Slytherin. 

"Is he good looking?" Ginny asked.

"Very." 

"Is he a nerd?" Roxy asked.

"He's a bookworm and gets good grades but he doesnt procrasinate to study 24/7. He does study though."

"Is he a close family friend?" Hermione ased.

"Yes." That one word and everyone, Ginny and Hermione included, knew who it was.

"Oh my gosh! You like my brother!" Lexi squealed. Rose clamped her hand over her mouth. 

"Who's our next victim, then?" Ginny sounded evil when she said that.

"Lily?" Roxy asked.

"Lysander Scamander. Twin brother of Lorcan." Lily said simply. "What about you Roxy?"

"No one. Lex?" Roxy said. Lexi blushed.

"I-I I like Lewis." She stuttered.

"My brother. You like MY brother!" Dom screamed.

"How?" All the girls said at once.

"Well, he's nice, sweet, kind, smart, cute. Everything I look for in a guy. Plus, he never fails to make me smile." 

"Awwwwww..." The girls said after most of them threw up in their mouth that she like their cousin. All the girls looked to Charlie.

"Ohhh, is it my turn?" 

"Yup." Lily said popping the 'p'. "So, big sis. You secretly dating anyone?" Charlie went bright red. 

"Well, yes. I may or may not be seeing someone with platinum blonde hair a goofy smirk, and bright blue eyes. Who just happens to be my best friend." Charlie said quietly. 

"YOU LIKE LUKE!!!!" All the future girls screamed. 

"Wait, your dating my brother?" Lexi asked. Charlie nodded.

"We're going to be Sister-In-Laws!" Lexi squealed.

"I'm tired. Let's go to sleep." Hermione said. We all nodded and one by one drifted off to sleep.