4

uwuwuwu i'm officially updating yay!

———————

jungkook was in his home office as he worked endlessly on files and paperwork.

yoongi whined outside the door, knowing he wasn't allowed to go in when his daddy was working. his (gguk's) large sweater reached his pretty thighs and he had his favorite pink knee high socks on as laid in the door.

"ggukie, please let me in!!" yoongi whined and he could hear gguk groan. "no yoongi, go up to your room and play with you fucking toys." yoongi flinched by his harsh tone and did nothing but listen.

"o-okay daddy." yoongi got up and whined as he walked away and walked down the hall.

"i-i dont wanna play with toys! i wanna play with daddy!" yoongi whined and dramatically fell on his bum, too sad to care about the pain that struck his lower half.

——————

yoongi laid on the floor playing with my little pony characters.

"rarity! you stuck up horse shoe give me that back!" yoongi said in a southern accent and he made rarity and applejack argue.

"oh hush apple-"
"baby?" jungkook said and yoongi whipped his head around a large smile on his face.

"daddy!!!!!" yoongi said and jumped up running to his daddy.

"hi baby, you ready for bed?" jungkook asked and yoongi nodded.

"m' tired daddy..." yoongi said and jungkook just smiled looking at the little, lacing his fingers in his.

——————

the next morning yoongi woke up before jungkook, yoongi lightly opened his eyes and turned his body to face his daddy.

yoongi just stared in awe as jungkook just... slept. his masculine and sharp features looked delicate and soft. his lip plumped on one side cause he's sleeping on his cheek, his sharp cheek bones now replaced with softer, dumpling like flesh. his black hair scattered and curly.

yoongi was so in deep in his thoughts he didn't even realize the beautiful eyes of his boyfriends were now open.

"morning baby." jungkook said and yoongi smiled.

"good morning, kookie." yoongi said and jungkook rose an eyebrow. "little space?" and yoongi shook his head.

"c-can we do something today? since i'm out of that today?" yoongi asked and jungkook nodded.

"anything my baby wants" jungkook kissed him. "my baby gets."

———————

here's a gross filler 🤢
anyways i'm so sorry for NEVER updating i haven't been the best lately anyway 💜💜

here's a gross filler 🤢anyways i'm so sorry for NEVER updating i haven't been the best lately anyway 💜💜