7 (m)

hi it me 😳
not edited
——

"a-ah!" yoongis thighs quivered as they tightly wrapped around jungkooks hips.

their sweaty bodies molded together and he could feel himself coming undone and jungkook slowly let his thrust come to halt.

yoongi felt jungkook fill him up causing yoongi to reach his edge as his prostate was stabbed by jungkooks cock.

jungkook could see the tears forming in his eyes and he lightly cooed at him.

"baby, you okay?" koo asked and yoongi nodded his arms still wrapped around jungkooks neck but his legs weak.

"common baby let's clean you up." jungkook slipped out of yoongi, the cum leaking out and yoongi whined.

"p-plug, please" jungkook smiled and grabbed the pink plug off the night stand. jungkook wiped the remaining cum slipped out and had yoongi open his mouth. yoongi gladly opened his mouth and sucked his fingers.

"common baby let's clean up before i take you again." jungkook said and he picked him to take a shower.

yoongi just giggled knowing the taller boy wouldn't resist the urge to take him again in the shower.

——

yoongi woke up the next morning just to see an empty cold spot. he met his hand ghost over the spot and he pouted.

"he left without saying goodbye." he let his eyes  drift to the bedroom door. it's closed, he definitely left without a kiss or just a small gesture.

with a sigh he let his legs carry him to the closet. he picked out just casual outfit, leggings and off the shoulder sweater.

"good morning holly, are you hungry? or did daddy already feed you?" he said as they walked down the stairs. he entered the kitchen and saw a not on he counter.

baby <3

i got called in early today. i already fed holly and put the clothes in the washer. btw check the fridge, i made you cinnamon rolls.

jk :)

yoongi let a smile cascade his face and a slight blush ghost his milky cheeks.

"hm maybe i'm not sad anymore, what about you holly? don't you miss daddy?" he said and the small pup just slightly twisted his head.

yoongi opened the fridge and saw two cinnamon rolls stuffed in a plastic baggie, the small boy happily grabbing the vanilla cinnamon treat. he closed the fridge and put the two rolls on a plate and thru it in the microwave.

—— jk

"i already said to cancel that meeting, mina" jungkook said as he grabbed his hair, "how many times is it gonna take you to actually listen to me." he said as walked towards the cabinets to check folders for the clients name and number.

"i-im sorry sir it's just im stressed and yo-" mina paused when she saw the look on his face, "i had to leave my fiancé early this morning because of what you did this morning and you still continue to fuckup." mina shook her head.

"please sir i'm sorry you had to leave her but-"

"him."  he said, his finger pointing towards the door. "just get out, we'll discuss your job tomorrow, i'm taking a lunch.

mina nodded the click of her heels fading as she walked more down the long hallway.

jungkook sighed and he sat down on his 399 dollar desk chair (😏). he typed away a quick email to the employees that he will be out of office for a few hours.

he closed his laptop and grabbed his coat and briefcase, heading out the door forgetting to turn the light off.

——

hm i see i left you all at a cliff hanger yesterday 😏 well don't worry angst is definitely coming tho, grab your tissues for the ending btw 😳 i'm planning on making it sad but who knows let's see if you can change my mind. but have a short chapter that kinda shows the daily life of sugakoo