after he left...

when he left he took my sister and bother and they were everything to me, I would give up every thing to save them from hell and I think I did a dang good job of that. about 6 moths after he left me father got together with my step-father and they arranged a court date... my mom had a week to respond and if she didn't my father would take me to live with him. in the 6 months I still had school I was to scared and to emotionally damaged to talk, so I didn't. I was never the best at school, in faced a failed all though elementary. but it was to an extreme because I was to scared to talk, that meant I count communicate that well..... so they automatically saw me as autistic, even though I am not. in the time that I was quiet and I tried to talk, I was told to stay quiet, I did. at this time we moved to a better place, I mean its an apartment but it was still WAY better than the trailer.

when I started talking again my mother told me to shut up and just be a normal child, my mom would say this every time I started talking so again I wouldn't talk and when it came to the court date my father knew something was going on and he had this look. not an agry look like my mom alswasy said but a sad look, a look that says please make the right desition. right after they went out my stap-fatehr ran out of there, he had the angry look and was wanting ot get out of there as fast as possabil and my mom cam eout crying saying that he was lying the whole time.. that led him to have full custity of my siblings.

my mother nor my step-father were good people to rase children (im living proof) but 3 people is better than one my step-father also had my grandmother and her husband to help. I was silent the whole time just observing just in case. after everuone left I walked in and I remember her was a nice man, he was tall dark hair, thin but not scrawny, and he had a purple tie. he took me to his office so I can trust him more, I remember a lady with a pile of work, when she noticed me she smiled and waved, and I smiled and waved back.

he talked to me about what was goin on and he told me it was my choise if I wanted to live with my mother or live with my father. I chose to live with my mother because she needed help, and I was attached to my mother. I was also thinking of my nana, aunt, uncle, sister and brothers, and everyone else. besides, I didn't know my father that well yet, so it was "live with a complete stranger" or "live with someone who you known for all your life"