Dear girls,

Dear girls,

You are loved and you are worthy. When you don't believe it, believe this: you are a daughter of the King. A King who is wonderful, strong, loving, and perfect. So when you don't feel like you are worthy, remember, he makes you worthy. He loves you. He will never stop loving you. He makes you worthy through his blood. You are dead to sin and made righteous through Jesus Christ. Your old sinful self was buried with him, and when you rise, you rise as a new creation in Christ.

YOU ARE WORTHY and you can always run to Christ in your time of need. He will always be available.

YOU ARE LOVED. God will listen to you and be attentive to your needs if you just talk to him.

He gives you the desires of your heart. When you don't know what you want, ask him to give you the desires in order to do his will. He will. Just ask.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

God made you. He made you exactly how he wanted. Your thighs and belly that you hate so much. Your double chin. Your chubby cheeks. He made it all.

Look around you. Look at all the beautiful things around you. Trees, mountains, flowers, oceans, lakes, rivers, ponds, streams, creeks, waterfalls. Sunshine, moonlight, stars, planets, galaxies. There is beauty everywhere. And the same hands that made all of this made you. 

If this isn't reassuring enough, get out your bible and read it. Do not look for reassurance in the media. The media often makes you feel worse. 

They sell the idea of a "perfect" fake woman who has the perfect tan, a skinny body, no body-fat to be seen, big eyes and lips, silky-smooth hair, the perfect jawline. But this is unrealistic. This woman has paid with blood, sweat, and tears to get to this place of something our world calls "perfection." 

I think you are perfection. With your round stomach and thick thighs. Your chubby arms and cheeks. Your natural skin color. Your frizzy hair. I see it and love it all. God sees it, made it, and loves it all.

YOUR EMOTIONS ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. Your emotions will tell you lies. Satan uses them to lie to you. Do not listen to them. Listen to what God says. Your heart will lie to you and tell you that you are not good enough, not worthy, not beautiful, not all of the things I just told you you are. Always check your emotions with God's word. 

"If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.-John 3:20" Our heart will guilt us, BUT GOD (what marvelous words, am I right?) who is GREATER than our human hearts, who made you, who knows everything, will tell you the truth. Satan, who can influence out hearts if we let him, will tell us lies. He is the father of lies. 

But God, who knows our hearts and knows us better than we do, will tell us the truth...and the truth is:

You are worthy.

You are loved.

You are beautiful.

Your emotions do not rule you.

You are a daughter of the King.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made...

.....and I hope you can see it too.

In love, a sister in Christ.