Chapter 4: The beginning of a argument

Maya's POV: I walk into the Matthews.
Me:" hey weirdos!!!" I say as I come in. I then stop when I see Josh.
Me:" hey Josh."  He smiles back at me.
Josh:" hey maya." He then sees my locket.
Josh:" you got another locket?" I smile and nod. I then been show him the picture  inside. He smiles. And then looks at the rest of the family. And then looks back at me. I shake my head no. Silently pleading for him to not say anything. Me and Josh decided to call off. " someday" but stayed good friends. He shakes his head yes.
I sit next to Riley. Mrs. Matthews comes over to give me breakfast. And sees my ring.
Topanga:"maya what a Beautiful ring." Before I can't say anything. Riley cuts me off.
Riley:" Mom it's our friendship ring she never takes it off." I frown she didn't even let me talk.
Topanga:"I referring two of the diamond one in top of her friendship ring." Riley suddenly grabbed my hand looks at it.
Me:" Riley don't get grabby!! This is priceless!!!" I scolded her. She then looks at me skeptically.
Riley:" might have you been going to threw the lost and found again?" I gasp at her shocked. She would accuse me of doing that again.
Me:" of course I didn't!!!" She then pointed to my ring.
Riley:" then where did this come from?" I look at her surprised. Just then Farckle comes in. He then sees my bracelet.
Farckle:" Maya nice bracelet, is that from demolition?" I shake my head no.
Me:" no it's from A small store in Texas." Everyone stares at me questioningly.
Corey:" Texas? Who do you know in Texas?" Oh now I see what this is all about!! I haven't told him about my dad and his family yet!!!
Me:" my dad lives out there with his wife and my siblings." Auggie, mrs. Matthews and Mr. Matthews. Look at me shocked while Farkle and Riley. Still seem like they don't believe me.
Me:" The bracelets from my stepbrother!!!"