Chapter 11:Getting Ready with Lia and Ella

(Later on)
Maya's POV: right now I just got out of the shower and am doing my hair . When Ella. Comes in with Lia and They smile.
Ella:"hey how are you feeling?" She Asks I smile at them.
Me:" i'm feeling good just doing my hair." I Say. Lia comes and plays with a lock of my hair. I giggle at her actions. She giggles as she stops.
Lia:" you have pretty hair." I smile at her compliment as I continue to brush out my wet hair.
Me:"awww thanks!" I Say as I start to curl my hair. After I go into my closet and get dressed and then I come back out and start on my makeup

 After I go into my closet and get dressed and then I come back out and start on my makeup

I giggle as Lia picks up my mascara and opens it Ella giggles with me.
Lia:"What's this?"Ella smiles softly taking it and closing it and putting it on my dresser as I put on my lipgloss.
Ella:"That's Maya's mascara it makes her eyelashes look longer." She Says as I pick up A clear blue berry lip gloss and put some on Lia.
Lia:" smells like blueberries." I Smile and giggle giving her it.
Me:" here you can have it I'll just make another one." I say sometimes I make a lipgloss in my free time the blueberry was one of my most recent creations and I have a copy. Ella smiles softly.
Ella:" you make lip gloss?" I smile and nod my head.
Me:" yeah it's just a hobby I do." She smiles and giggles.
Ella:" no it's just your aunt Avery the one that we're having dinner with tonight she does that for a living. She owns an organic lip gloss company."  I gasp at   the revelation. Tonight is going to be interesting.