Chapter 12:Family Dinner

(Later on)
Maya's POV:Right Know we just got To My Aunt Avery's House I smile as I hug her and then hug her.
Avery:"Maya ! Gosh You Look exactly like your mother." I Smile Softly At My Aunts Mentioning Of My Mother. I giggle as I walk to the living room with Aunt Avery and  Ella . Lia is playing with another little girl who I guess is one of my little cousins. Ella calls them over. I crouch down to her.
Me:"Hi,I'm Your Big Cousin Maya. What's your name?" I Ask the little girl gently. She smiles brightly at me.
???:"I'm Darcy!" I Smile Brightly.
Me:" that's a pretty name ." Aunt Avery comes back in the living room with a baby boy. I sit on the couch with Ella,Lia,and Darcy.
Avery:"The boys are playing football in the yard Maya this is Nolan." I Smile Brightly as She gives me him to hold.
Me:"awww,He's adorable!" I gush.
(Later on that night)
I giggle as My Uncle Dan finishes his story. Jason chuckles as he looks at Me.
Jason:" so Maya how was your first day of school?" Jared chuckle softly as he looks at me.
Me:" it was good I made some friends." I Say.
Jared:" she just got here and she's already the most popular girl in school! I had say off limits to how many boys!" The entire table even me giggles and chuckles at Jared's rant. My dad looks at me chuckling.
Dad:" so I usually take Jared and Jason Horse rides on Sundays after church. One of Jared's Friends Ethan is a really good rider do you think you would want to do lessons?" I blush a little remembering Ethan. As I start to think about the lessons horse riding does sound fun and I do want to try new things why not?
Me :" sure! So,Aunt Avery Ella says you have a makeup company?" Aunt Avery smiles brightly.
Avery:" actually yeah I do, Lia did tell me that you made the lipgloss she's wearing." I giggle and nod my head.
Me:" I did." Uncle Dan smiles softly at me.
Dan:" Who knows maybe one day you'll work on a line with her." I blush at the thought of working with my aunt. I think I'm going to enjoy Texas.