Chapter 9:Starting School/New friends Part 1

(At School)
Maya's POV:I smile as the office lady give me my schedule and locker combination and tells me somebody will be here soon to show me around. I smile as I start to walk around the office and then I accidentally crashed into another girl.
???:"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry I did not see you there!" I smile up at the girl as I help her pick up her stuff. And my own stuff.
Me:"it's OK no blood no foul." I Say she looks up chuckling. Ans then she glances at my transfer slip. And chuckles so I'm guessing she's the one who supposed to be showing me around.
???:" you must be the new girl." I chuckle as we shake hands. And I nod my head.
Me:"I'm Maya!" I Says still laughing
???:"I'm Clara!" She Says still laughing as some of her Red hair it's in her face she moves it.
(Clara¥)

Clara smiles widely as we exit the office

Clara smiles widely as we exit the office. She smiles brightly.
Clara:" well welcome to Texas Maya and welcome to our school. Where are you transferring from again?" She asks as we walk to the lockers as she shows me mine and I open it up. As she opens hers  which is right next to mine. I smile as I put some books in my locker.
Me:" New York." I answer she smirks softly.
Clara:" OK city girl nice! Well we have the same schedule which is one of the reasons I was asked to show you around. And you seem cool. " I smile as she says that Jared comes walking in by tossing the football around in his hands. And it almost hits Clara before I catch it.
Me:" really Jared really?" I ask as I shove the ball into his chest
Jared's POV: I look at maya Who is with Clara Simons I know Clara were pretty good friends. I give them a sheepish smile.
Me:" sorry Maya, sup Clara!" I say as I toss the ball to my Best friend that's right next to me,Ethan . He smirks at Me and then at maya . Oh no.
(Ethan¥)

Ethan:"Hi

Ethan:"Hi." Maya smiles at him shyly as I narrow my eyebrows.
Maya:" hi,I'm Maya." She Says smiling. He smirks.
Ethan:"Ethan White." He says introducing himself smirking. I then roll my eyes.
Me:" well we got to go ! Talk to you guys later bye!" I say as a drag Ethan and our friends to our lockers in the next hall. Ethan smirks at me as he takes his health book out of his locker. I give him a glare. Knowing what's coming.
Ethan:"Dude! You know the new girl? Put in a good word for me please." He begs as I roll my eyes grabbing my health book. I shake my head no.
Me:" Number one, last time I put in a good word that relationship lasted three weeks!  Number two, that's my sister so new girls off limits!" I tell him knowing Ethan and his tricks. His eyes widen at my statement.
Ethan:" no way! That's your dad's daughter from New York? She's beautiful!" He States I roll my eyes.
Me:"lets get to health class you goof!" I say as we close our lockers.