RainWing and NightWing Villages

RP here!

The rainforest is populated with hundreds of RainWings. They live in a village full of treehouses, platforms, hammocks, and trees. The roofs of the houses are made of leaves, making it harder to see the houses while flying and looking down. The villages are made up of tree houses with vine walkways connecting them. At the center of the village is a structure called The Arboretum (which resembles a version of the SkyWing Arena, except nonviolent), which is a huge platform made from woven branches and surrounded by more tree-houses, some of which have been set up as fruit stands. The village has three hatcheries, and each hatchery holds a third of the village's eggs. Each hatchery has a tightly woven floor and is shaped like a large green egg. The RainWings mix their eggs together and raise them as a village, but the eggs are marked with the parent's names. The parent's do the most work to raise their eggs. There is a large palace-treehouse in between the ground and the treetops, near the royal pavilion. There is also a Royal Garden which Tamarin, one of the royal gardeners, takes care of. Many platforms and hammocks are between trees for the RainWing's suntime. The healer's hut, which is close to the sunning platforms, is described to have red berries growing on the balcony, with skylights shining through its leafy roofs. Their houses are made in the trees with leaves as windows and the trees as a natural wall.

The NightWing village is the section of the rainforest where the NightWings live since their volcano erupted and the NightWing Exodus occurred. It is the closest part to the NightWing Tunnels and has thinner trees. The NightWing village is also very close to the ground because they rejected help from the RainWings. Mightyclaws has built many homes for his tribe.

Some of the above text comes from the Wings of Fire Wiki.