Characters

Name: Princess Dolphin

Gender: Female

Age (human): 11 (5 dragon years)

Tribe: SeaWing

Appearance:

By Fyrestorm on the Fanon wiki

Personality: She can be very shy, very smart, and very fierce. She doesn't take any disrespect or obnoxiousness. She is a bit socially awkward because she is so shy. She is a good fighter, but not as fierce as her mother, Tsunami. She is very smart, known as one of the smartest dragons in Pyrrhia. She can be very bossy, but not as much as her mother.

Backstory: She was hatched four years ago to her mother, Tsunami and her father, Riptide in the Royal Hatchery, under the beautiful, large statue of Queen Coral, her children, and her grandchildren as their second child. Their first was named Lake. It was animus-touched to add each direct living descendant of the current living queen, and their partner, and the queen to the statue as soon as they are hatched, and to grow with them. She lived a normal life for a princess. She went to school, learned how to fight, and grew up loving her mother and father. She loved exploring the reef and the ruins in the sea and rarely left the ocean. When she was almost two, she got a younger brother named Stingray (three in human). She went to the Talons of Power ceremony and, it was found out that she had animus power. She instantly had a lot more lessons with her Aunt Anemone and her Uncle Turtle. She continued her animus training, and she protected her soul. When she was almost four (nine in human), she had yet another younger brother, this time named Torrent. Less than a year later (almost two human years), she started at Jade Mountain Academy.

Powers/Abilities: Animus (but with limitations imposed on her power for her safety by her aunt), Comet-Born (lucky).

Weaknesses: She is socially awkward, not very confident, she is very stubborn, and she has ADHD and Dyslexia. She is very bad at math.

Crush/Partner (optional:) Open for shipping.

Relatives: King Gill (dead), Queen Coral, Princess Orca (dead), Princess Tsunami, Princess Anemone, Princess Auklet, Prince Turtle, Prince Cerulean, Prince Octopus, Prince Fin, 27 unnamed princes, Prince Riptide, Prince Lake, Prince Stingray, and Prince Torrent.

Orientation: Straight

Residence: Jade Mountain Academy, Reef Palace, and the Deep Palace.

Allies: The Prophecy Dragonets, Jade Mountain Academy, and Dolphin's family

Enemies: None yet.

Likes: Scrolls, her allies, scavengers, food, swimming, using her magic, art, writing, the palaces, waves, rain, flying, dolphins, fighting, her family, and libraries.

Dislikes: Sleep, boring people, pain, flying in storms, gross things, fire, mud, sand, heat, bugs, grammar mistakes, and insults.

Distinguishing Features: Has some odd scale patterns on her snout, her jewelry.