Prologue

Hi. I'm Autumn Irwin. I was adopted by Ashton Irwin when I was 14. He saved me from the bullies that were at the orphanage. He was my idol even before he adopted me.

  I got to the orphanage when I was 12 years old. Child Protective Services took me from my parents. They had to take me from America to Australia to make sure my parents couldn't find me. My parents were abusive druggies. The abuse started as just hitting and talking down to us, until one day, my father attacked my brother Ryan, and I, while my mom just sat and laughed at the scene.

  My father killed my brother that night. Right in front of me. I came out alive, but just barely. I had a stab wound in my leg, in my stomach, and had multiple other bruises and cuts. I only got out because the neighbors heard yelling and screaming and called the cops.

  When I got to the orphanage, the only person who didn't make fun of me was the adult, Ornella. The kids were just mean to me for no reason. They made fun of me for my weird purple hair and declared me an outsider.

  Within those two years, 4 people almost adopted me, but didn't. The first time, was a couple. They got half way through the adoption process and then decided they didn't want me.

  That fucked me up a lot.

  The next two couples, simply didn't get approved. The  fourth time, the guy that tried to adopt me ended up getting arrested for rape, assault, and attempted murder.

  And in walks Ashton Irwin.

  My savior.

My idol.

§

  This book will be very triggering and contains themes such as domestic abuse, self harm, suicidal thoughts and attempts, drug abuse, and strong language.

  Read at your own risk.

§

  This book belongs to me and only me.

  These are my own ideas and my own story.

§

Enjoy!