Chapter 16

After about half an hour of waiting, a lady in scrubs calls us back. She weighs me and measures my height and writes it down on a clipboard. Ashton and I the follow the lady to a check up room. She leaves and I sit on the bed chair thingy while Ashton sits on a chair in the corner. After a few minutes, a lady in a white coat comes in.

"Hi, my name is Doctor Lodge, I'll be treating you today. I hear we have a potentially sprained wrist?" She asks. I nod and she puts down her clipboard. She takes my wrist in her hand and examines it the way the lady at the set did. "So what happened?" She asks.

"A creepy man tried to grab me." I sum up. She laughs and her eyes flick up to me. She realizes I'm not joking and stops laughing.

"Did the guy get arrested?" She asks out of curiosity. I look at Ashton for him to answer.

"I believe so." Ashton answers. She nods and then looks at me, then at Ashton.

"Looks like we need to do an X-Ray." She tells us. We both nod and follow her to another room. I take an X-Ray and she tells me that it's definitely sprained. We then go back to the room and sit where we were last time. "So, you'll need to rest it for at least 48 hours, ice it at least once a day for twenty minutes, and wear this brace for around four days." She says, handing me a brace. I nod and put it on. I go to stand up, but she keeps talking. "And we need to talk about one more thing." She starts. "Your weight. It's dangerously low for your age and height. Have you been eating?" She asks me.

"I'm anorexic." I tell her. "But I'm getting better, I really am. Ask him." I say, pointing to Ashton. She looks at Ashton for him to explain.

"I adopted her five days ago. I knew she was anorexic, but they said she's getting better. She eats most of her meals. She did stop eating yesterday, but I got her to start again." He tells her. She nods and writes something on her clipboard she tells me to keep eating. She tells us we can leave, so we do. We stop at Subway on the way back. We get back and walk to some tables outside of the cave. I place my food down and turn around, only to be engulfed by three pairs of arms in a bone crushing hug.

"Well hello there." I say once they let go.

"Are you okay?" Michael asks. I nod.

"Who was that guy anyway?" I ask. Everyone shrugs.

"He wasn't apart of the crew and no one knows who he is. He won't tell them how he got passed security." Luke tells me. I shrug and sit down. All four boys sit with me. I guess it's lunch time for everyone. I quickly eat my sandwich and go to open my water bottle, but remember that I have to rest my wrist.

"Dad, can you open this, please?" I ask. He nods and takes it from me, opening it easily and handing it back to me. I thank him before gulping down half of the bottle. Calum then leaves to do his part. I mess around with the other boys to pass the time. Soon enough, Calum comes out and tells the boys that it's time for all of them to do their part together. They all stand up and I decide to go watch them. I watch Ashton sit down at his drums and watch the others pick up their guitars and bass. The intro music starts playing and then Calum and Ashton start playing their instruments. I watch Luke lip synch to the music and Michael play his guitar.

To think that five days ago, I would've killed to watch them film a music video, or even just go to one of their concerts and now I'm literally Ashton Fletcher Irwin's daughter. It's like I'm living in a movie. It's crazy.

To think that five days ago, I had never known what it felt like to be loved and now I have so much love, I don't know what to do with it. These boys have changed my life for the better, and I couldn't be any happier.

At about 3:00 P.M., the guys are finally done filming. We hop in the car and finally drive home. When we get inside, a very hyper Milo comes running towards us. He jumps up on me and soon pees on me.

"Aww, gross." I groan. I huff and let him outside in case he has to go more, which he does. I then go back inside with him and feed him. I change into some pjs and then walk back downstairs to let Milo outside to run around.

I walk back in and decide I'm hungry, so I walk to the fridge, but then realize that I have no idea how to cook anything besides pancakes and cake, neither of which we have ingredients for. I decide to look up a recipe.

I find some quesadilla recipes so I take out everything I need and start cooking. I put some ground beef in a pan to start cooking for the boys and then go upstairs and grab my speaker. I come downstairs and turn it on. I turn on -you guessed it- 5sos complete from Spotify and start jamming out while cooking the beef.

After the beef is cooked, I make some quesadillas. The boys have beef, tomatoes, and, obviously, cheese. I just have tomatoes and cheese in mine. I turn off my music and place the food on the table.

"FOOD'S READY, BITCHES!" I yell obnoxiously. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and soon enough, all four boys stampede down the stairs.

"Okay, first off." Ashton starts. "We're not bitches." He says seriously making me laugh. "Also, stop cursing please." He tells me. I roll my eyes and gesture for everyone to sit down. They do so and I grab the salsa and sour cream and place them on the table. I grab spoons for them and sit down, placing the spoons in each of them.

We dig in, scooping the salsa and sour cream onto our quesadillas before eating them.