Chapter 29

"WHAT!?" I scream, voice full of excitement, confusion, and shock. Everyone turns to look at me, my eyes wide, mouth gaped. "Are you sure!?" I ask.

"Yes I am. There is a girl named Summer Lily Rogers, father Max Rogers, mother Lillian Rogers. She's been in foster care since birth— for fourteen years, and has yet to be adopted. Autumn, she looks exactly like you, other than her eye color and she has natural brown hair instead of dyed purple." She tells me as Ashton comes over to check on everything.

  "Why did my parents keep me but not her? That's not fair. She's spent fourteen years without a family?" I ask, outraged and dumbfounded, tears spilling out of my eyes.

  "Are you okay, babe?" Ashton asks. I look at him, capturing his concerned eyes with my glossy ones.

  "I have a twin sister, dad." I tell him. His eyes widen and he gestures for me to give him the phone. I give it to him, rubbing my hands over my face, ridding of the shed tears. He talks to Ornella and the boys for a few minutes before turning to me.

  "The judge wants me to adopt her. Your dad already signed off on it." He tells me, waiting for my reaction.

  "DO IT!" I scream in excitement.

  "You don't want to meet her first?" He asks.

  "She's my twin there's no way in hell I wouldn't want you to adopt her." I tell him. He smiles and continues talking before hanging up.

  "We're going back to Australia when we leave L.A., and then coming back when we have her." He tells me, causing me to nod excitedly.

  "I can't believe I have a fucking twin!" I exclaim. Ashton smiles.

§
Two Days Later

  Summer and I have been talking non-stop over Instagram. After Ashton hung up, Ornella texted me her instagram. Ornella had let her make an instagram on the group home's computer so that I could talk to her. Ornella says that she hasn't left her spot except to eat or go to the bathroom.

  Currently, we are leaving the Australia airport to head to the train station, where we will meet Summer. From there, we will go to the courthouse to get the adoption confirmed. We will then immediately leave to go back to the states. Los Vegas, Nevada, to be specific. We've left our luggage and Milo on the tour bus with Nick and we will be meeting the tour bus at the Los Vegas airport.

  We exit the airport doors and get into our Uber. Soon, we arrive at the train station, walking up the stairs, me in front. We stand and wait for the train to come. I turn to the boys with a huge smile.

  "I can't believe I get to have a twin. I'm so excited to meet her. Alaina said that she's excited to meet her too." I tell them, causing them to smile. The train pulls up and I nearly squeal in excitement. Luke pulls out his phone, recording or ready to take pictures or something.

  The train comes to a stop, and the doors open. Multiple people walk out and I wait impatiently for her to walk out. Suddenly, a girl with brown hair and a yellow shirt, tucked into blue jeans, walks out. She looks around and I see that she looks exactly like me, with brown hair, like Ornella said. She smiles at me and we run towards each other, catching the other in an embrace.

After a few minutes of hugging, we pull back and just look at each other, smiles on our faces. Her eyes are a beautiful blue color, while mine are brown.

"Your hair is so pretty!" She gushes.

"Your eyes are so pretty! Oh my god, this is so weird we look almost exactly the same!" I laugh.

"What I don't get is why our mom and dad gave me away." She frowns.

"I don't know, but I think you had it better, because they were abusive. Umm... I don't know if you know about this or not, but, we had a big brother, named Ryan." I tell her. Her eyes light up, but that quickly diminishes.

"What do you mean 'had'?" She asks.

"Our dad killed him right in front of me." I say, a tear sliding down my face. She gasps, hugging me. We pull back and turn to the boys. She looks at all of them and smiles, eyes landing on Ashton. She steps forward quickly, bringing him into a hug.

"Thank you." She whispers, just barely loud enough for everyone to hear. They pull back and Michael speaks up.

"What do you say we make this official?" He says. I smile and grab her hand, excitedly pulling her to the car.

We make it to the courthouse and wait for our hearing to be called. Once it is, we walk in and the judge goes over the case. Now, it's time for the judge to make a decision.

"I don't see anything wrong with this case. Mr. Irwin already has custody of Ms. Rogers sister, Autumn Irwin. I don't see why I would keep them apart, so, without further a-due, Ashton Fletcher Irwin is granted custody of Summer Lily Irwin." The judge says.

We all look at each other and cheer, bringing us into a big group hug. Ashton signs the last paper and we're off to the airport.

 Ashton signs the last paper and we're off to the airport

Liked by ashtonirwin, Summer_Irwin_, and 29,492 others

AuttieIrwin: welcome home, sis.

Summer_Irwin_: I'm so glad to be reunited with you😭
ashtonirwin: welcome to the family!
CalumsEyebrow: "sis"??? DID ASH ADOPT ANOTHER CHILD??

{A/N}
I NEED IDEAS!!

What kind of adventures should the twins go on?? What kind of troubles should they encounter??