E

The next morning

I woke up lately today and thank God it's Saturday. I look to my right side and he was still sleeping. He's like an angel when he's asleep. Wait what ? Stop that Eunyoung you can't fall in love with him. That's stupid ! Unless if he accepts you that would be great. Now I'm like a weirdo talking to myself. Damn it !

I stood up and went in the toilet for a shower.

* 30 minutes later *

Okay let's start the morning with a nice breakfast alone ? Yeah alone, Jungkook went out with his friends. He always went out with his friends almost every day and I'm kinda upset.

Why am I upset ? Because I missed him. The truth is, I have a crush on him since first grade and ever since that I tried to confess but I wasn't brave enough because I am sure that he'll reject me and everyone's gonna laugh. So I just keep the feelings to myself. I ate my breakfast and sat on the bed.

What should I do ? Maybe Netflix is good. I grab my MacBook and Watch Mulan. I was enjoying the movie and than I got distracted by Jungkook walking in the room with his friends.
I looked at him and he just smiled and continue talking to his friends.

Like great, now I have to enjoy the movie with a sound of people talking chips. I can't curse because I am not used to it. I grabbed my earphones and plug em.

When the movie comes to an end, I looked towards Jungkook. He was smiling so brightly, laughing so hard, having fun and mostly have friends.

I just urgh ! Like everything about him ! Oh how I wish I can be his girlfriend. Stop having high hopes Eunyoung it won't happen.

It was 4:30 p.m and his friends were out, finally just me and him. I looked at him and he looked at me back with a confused look.

" Why do you keep looking at me since like just now ? "