N

Eunyoung POV

" Why ? Are you thinking about something else ? "

" Wha- no ! "

" Jeez calm down "

Oh avocado  I hope he doesn't found out what what I was thinking. I thought he was gonna confess to me or says he likes me. Thank Goodness I didn't said that to him or else I'll be very embarrassed.

It's awkward and quiet as usual. I'm trying to find a way to start a conversation with him again. I looked at him and he was kinda enjoying the fresh air and view. I won't be mad because it's true the air is fresh and the view frikin awesome. If only he's my boyfriend, maybe I could lay on his shoulder and fall asleep ? Stop the daydreaming y/n. It's useless.

" Eunyoung ? "

" Hmm yah ?? "

" Would you mind helping me ? "

" Helping with what ? "

" Help me with my crush "

Okay that kinda hurts me.

" Yeah sure.. who is she ? "

" Well she is a new kid at our school and- "

" Wait.. you like Jennie Kim ? "

" Um yeah... "

" Ouh..okay "

" Is there something wrong about liking her ? "

" Er no.. everything's fine. "

That hurts me a lot. It hurts everything inside of me. My mood changed just because of hearing her name. Why ? Well she's pretty or course, but she's like the worst best friend ever let's say ex but friend.

Yes we we're best friends  not until she betrayed the chip out of me. I used to have a crush on Taehyung and she said she'll  help me so I trusted her. But few months later, she's the one who ended up being with him. So she disappoint me a lot.