I

ELIZABETH.
It's just 9:30PM. I already am dressed and done for the birthday party tonight. I don't feel like going , so I put on a very nice and comfortable dress and a slight bit of make up. It's still a half hour until Albin will pick me up to drive me to the party at Ioans house. I don't know what to do for the rest of the time. I sat down on my couch and started watching a documentary about the plastic storms in the Pacific Ocean , which I'm very interested in.

My phone rings on the table on my left side , it is Albin.
*Hey liz , come down in 10 minutes , caught in traffic! :/*

*Sure , but don't lie ! I exactly know that you needed more time to get ready :)*

* Thank god that I have a friend who knows me that well*

Im taking my purse and take a last look at my mirror before going outside to the parking lot. I really like the dress I'm wearing , it's flattering and the green colour of it compliments my eyes.

I see Albins car pulling aside , his car is very nice , he has been working hard for the last 3'years now to get himself a car like that.
Albin and i are Friends since the first day I can even reach my memories. We were together in pre-school, middle school, high school and also in college. He always was very popular in comparison to me. I never liked to be the center of attention anywhere anyways. His parents come from Kosovo and he fluently speaks Albanian , French , English , And Spanish. I couldn't imagine my life without him anymore.

"Hey liz , looking good though" he almost screams while scanning me from head to heels.

"Thank you , do you even know where Ioan lives ? Because I don't actually." I say in a humorous tone.

"I have a navigation to his house , we will find the way" he laughs

"Are you excited to see him again after such a long time ?" He asks with a curious tone

"Well , I don't know . It's been a long time and I don't know what to think after what happened last when we met"

Last time we met we did something bad . We were drunk and said a lot of nice , but yet very hurtful things to each other. We were very close to each other and every time I thought of him I lost my mind in a Ocean of emotions. I was so in love with him . He also was with me and he has an girlfriend. We talked and all of a sudden I felt his lips on mine which tasted like cranberry flavoured vodka. After that we didn't talk ever again ,it's been 5 months now .
———————————

I am so excited posting this , I am so excited to see if that will even reach some people! Ughhhhhhhh lt does give me mixed feelings .
I hope that you all will share and help me get this story to a good point . Love , Alex. <3