III

My head still is chasing the clouds , flying over the moon and sun. The scent of the last days of holiday runs trough my nostrils. And then .. my alarm goes off. I can't wait for summer break again.

It's 7:30 already which means that I still have a lot of time left. My classes start at 8:30. Getting ready on the first day back to school is awesome , you're always motivated and ready for the new semester , but 2 weeks later you just go back to reality which means ; not enough sleep , looking like hell and stressing over exams.

I actually always liked school. I've never been that kid that would say "I hate Highschool" or "my teachers and classmates suck". Highschool was fun , but I some times really felt like ... I don't fit in.

In Highschool all the girls were , what the world has visioned as the 'ideal of beauty'. Long legs , long blonde hair , skinny and the damned crystal blue eyes which were shining like an ocean of diamonds in the moonlight.

I never been one of those.

I always wore baggy clothes , was a bit overweight, have dark brown eyes and brown hair. The world changed in that aspect. Now the 'ideal of beauty' is to be yourself and feel like a queen. I never felt bad about how I look I always liked myself, but yet those 'perfect' girls just didn't want me with them so there I was, all alone. I only met 2 people who weren't 'perfect' just like i was , but they didn't really like me either. I never knew what was wrong with me.

College is amazing in comparison to Highschool, except living on campus of course , I like that I can choose my classes , I don't need to do things , which I don't see a future in.

It's already 8:05 , fuck.

*hey Lizzy! I can't pick you up today, I got so sick at night. I can't go to classes today. Don't worry I told Ioan to pick you up!*

Fuck.

*thank you Albin , but you really couldn't choose me a better driver ? You are so extra! Next time you will drive me even if you're sick.*

*sure I will ;)*

I know that Albin did this on purpose. He is the only one who knew about me and Ioan.

I go downstairs and see a rusty and silver Mercedes. It doesn't look like a new or expensive car like the one Albin owns.

"Hey , thank you for driving me." I smiled at him. When I looked around I lost that smile fast. She is here. His girlfriend looks at me in a strange way. She Scans me from head to toe and gives Ioan a warning glare.

This drive were the longest 20 minutes of silence of my whole life. I have 5 minutes left until classes start. I am loosing my mind about that Albin isn't there because I usually hang out only with him.

I get out of the car and feel resting eyes burning into my skin. Either it's him or her.

Ioan's POV

It is really awkward to sit in your own car , with the girl you love , and your girlfriend.
Yes , Elena is my girlfriend but yet every single time that Elizabeth is next to me , my world lights up and all I can think of is to have her close to me again. I am not really happy at the moment. Elena is a great girl. She is sweet , kind and loving. She is so beautiful I really could stare at her for such a long time , there is nothing wrong with her.

The problem is myself.

I thought that I love Elena , but I don't feel a flame. Elizabeth is my flame.

Her long brown hair is so appealing. The way the morning sun kisses her slightly tanned skin is just so beautiful. The way she looks compliments her beautiful way of being. The way she talks to herself when she thinks that nobody is watching , the way her skin is heating up because of my touch. She is so amazing.

I sound so lame.

I should be happy that I have a girlfriend, I should be happy that I'm not an absolute mess, and I should be happy that Elizabeth is feeling okay. But I want more.

She walks away and I look at her without thinking about that my girlfriend is standing right next to me at all.

I walk to class without Elena because I feel like I'm straight lying to her. Fuck.
I need to tell her , she deserves better.

The mind of mine is fully overflowing with thoughts , I thought I killed a long time ago.
...

After classes I just want to drive home. I want to lay in my bed , look at the ceiling and be alone , which isn't easy while living in a frat house. They are probably going to throw a party at Saturday again , I am so tired of that already.

Before I go home i will go to target to get something sweet , i feel like i need something sweet today.

——————————————
This chapter is really short I know ! But I wanted to write this as long as I have the time to. I wanted to let you all know that Ioan feels the same about Elizabeth. ( that's not a spoiler, I guess you could see that he loves her ;) )
I am disappointed at this chapter but I will have lots of time soon. Love , Alex <3