Chapter 6

Normal POV

He couldn't move again. The liquid only worked for 12 hours but that was enough time.

Even though he couldn't feel anything lower than his hips, he can still remember clearly the terrible feeling of being ripped open. And the painful ache after the man finished his many rounds.

Jeongguk was sure he counted at least 7. His body wouldn't move. His hands lost circulation from all the pulling. His neck hurt and was probably bruised from the choking. His head hurt, he was ashamed, he blamed himself though. He thought he deserved all this. He was out of his brothers and his friends way, he wasn't interfering their lives. Even though he hated his life right now, he knew without him in their lives his friends were happier. But that's what he thinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung had another sleepless night. He wanted his Jeongguk to be safe. He hoped his assumption was wrong, but he knew in his heart that he was right.

"Jimin, I hate myself, I can't even find him. It's been almost 3 weeks since he disappeared. I need to find him." He complained to his friend nearly crying.

"If you can love yourself how the hell are you gonna love someone else?" Jimin said quoting RuPaul from RuPauls Drag Race.

"Shut up shorty!" "This is no time to joke around."

"Sorry, you've been so focused I thought you needed a laugh." Jimin said apologetically.

"Thank you for being concerned."

"That's what I am for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was empty, he couldn't feel anything. It was the third time that week. But this time, the serum wouldn't wear off.

Jeongguk could feel the intense pain in his hips, it had definitely been more than 12 hours since he had been injected with the serum. But he could still feel the pain. He could still move his legs. Actually, he could move his legs with difficulty, they felt super heavy.

With every move he made he felt the unpleasant feeling. He hated it, his dignity as a person had been snatched out of his grasp and played with in front of his eyes. At least, that's what it felt like in his opinion.

After looking around the deserted room his eyes fell on the gun on the side table. Looking at it made him shudder and feel sick. He looked at the gun considering his two choices; grab the gun with his feet, or let the man torture him even more, he knew which option was better.

Moving his heavy body towards the side table he reached his feet out and grabbed the gun with both feet, trying to ignore the pain in his ass. The gun fell on his chest making him flinch. Luckily, the chains on the hand cuffs were longer so it could fit around the thick bedpost. He reached with difficulty and grasped the gun in his hand.

He knew what he needed to do.

BAMM

The loud noise alerted the man in the house, he ran towards the room. There was his victim. Blood everywhere.

He unlocked the hand cuffs and took the small male into his car. He found an abandoned place. The man knew that Jeongguk was dead, no one survives getting shot in the head.

He dumped his body and drove back home. The police were still after him he needed to be careful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wonu~ I need to clear my head, I'm going on a walk. Please rest for me." Mingyu said kissing the top of his head before rolling off the bed and putting on a shirt.