Epilogue

Normal POV

"Kookie, come on, are you ready to go?"

"One second daddy!! I'm almost ready."

It had been 3 years since Jeongguk's death. About a year after Taehyung found himself in a dark lonely place. But he didn't like it, so he adopted a 6 year old. They were placed in the system after his parents accidentally had him and weren't ready to take care of a child.

Kim Jungkook, that's what Taehyung called him.

Two years later and he was 10 Taehyung finally thought it was time for Jungkook to meet Jeongguk

It was September 1st and they were getting ready to go.

Taehyung unlocked the car and made sure that Jungkook buckled his seatbelt.

"Daddy, where are we going?" The curious 10 year old asked.

"It's a secret Kookie, you'll find out when we get there."

The car ride was short. But Jungkook still managed to fall asleep.

Taehyung softly shook his son and kissed the side of his head which woke the sleepy boy up.

Jungkook took his dads hand and swung it as they were walking.

"Daddy, why are there so many rocks?"

"It's for everyone who went on to their next lives. Where they go to be happy after they've lived their lives here." Taehyung said.

"Uncle Yoongi!!!" The boy noticed the black-haired male standing in front of the familiar gravestone.

"Hey Kooks," Yoongi picked up the boy.

"Wow, you're getting heavy! You're gonna be just as strong as your dad!" Yoongi said animatedly.

The young boy giggled.

Taehyung walked over to the tombstone and beckoned Jungkook over and held his hand.

"Hey Gguk, it's been 3 years. Happy birthday baby your now 24. Still so young huh? I want to introduce you to my son." Taehyungs grip on Jungkook's hand tightened. The small boy noticed.

"Daddy I can introduce myself."

Taehyung nodded wiping his tears on his sweater.

"Hi daddy's boyfriend, my name is Kim Jungkook. I don't know where you are, but I hope your next life is really really fun. And when I finally meet you, were going to play a lot of fun games. Daddy talks about you a lot, but he is always talking while he is sleeping. I want to meet you in person!!( ◠‿◠ )" The boy concluded.

Taehyung looked at his son with tears running down his face.

"Hey daddy, why are you crying?!" The boy ran over to his dad and knocked him over with a hug.

"I miss him, and I'm so proud of you. You talk like a big boy," Taehyung laughed pinching Jungkook's cheek softly.

The boy giggled.

"I love you Kookie,"

"I love you too daddy!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!! I love you all.

-Genevieve