t h r e e

"Why do we have to hunt?" Prim whines.

"We don't." Rory answers.

"Then why are we here?" Prim asks looking up at me.

"To get away from the cameras." I giggle.

"Well, we are going to climb a tree." Rory rolls his eyes taking Prim's hand. I watch them run off with a smile.

"Sassy frat," Gale mutters.

"He's your brother," I state. Gale glares at me to which I just kiss him.

"You are a smart ass." He states.

"I know I am, now can we go spy on our sibling?" I giggle.

"I don't see why not." He shrugs. I take his hand in mine and was walking in the direction Rory and Prim ran off in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

"Posy!" Gale exclaims. I can hear her giggles from some were in the compartment. I smile. She had done it once again.

"What did she do?" Hazelle asks with a smile.

"She took my damn shirt again." Gale smiles.

Hazelle laughs, "Your on your own boy."

Gale mutters something that obviously he doesn't want his mother to hear. Hazell walks out of the compartment off to start her day, two laughing boys following.

"Posy." Gale sighs.

There is a response of giggles. I laugh slightly and walk towards the giggles. It was the third day Posy has started taking Gale's shirts. It made him smile. It made me smile, I'm sure that's why she's doing it. It makes us smile. I can see Posy's small body figure under the table. I look to Gale who is behind me. He looks down at her feet and laughs quietly.

"Where is our little sunshine?" I ask walking to the table.

Another giggle," Not here!"

I drop to my knees by the table with a smile. My grey eyes meet the grey eyes of no one other than Gale's little sister Posy Hawthorne, "I found you." Posy crawls out from under the table giggling. Gale scoops up his sister, throwing the small girl over his bare shoulder.

"Got ya!" He chuckles.

"Ekk!" Posy squeaks. I slip the shirt from Posy's small hands as she continues to giggle. I poke her small nose.

"You're getting good at this."

"I like hiding." Gale sets Posy down and immediately the small girl runs to the door her smile remaining. She was ready for the day. She was ready to be our sunshine. I toss Gale his shirt, to which he slips it on.

"I am starting to wonder how long it will take her to start taking your shirts," Gale smirks.

"Who knows, could take days, weeks, months even." I shrug and stand on my tip-toes so I can ruffle his hair. I liked it better when his hair was messy. He looked better with it messy. Gale ruffled my hair. One day I wear it down, he has to screw it up.

"Gale," I warn.

"Katniss." Gale mocks.

"Love birds come!!!" Posy exclaims.

"Were coming." Gale rolls his eyes, taking my hand. I couldn't help but laugh. Posy was more of a sixteen-year-old than a four-year-old and the fact that she called us 'Love birds' was laughable.