Chubby and Foreign

It's my first day living on my own. I don't know what to think of my new school. I just had to switch schools for the 5th time in my high school career. Every school I go to, I end up getting bullied for my weight. I don't think I can count the amount of times i've been called tubs or Mrs. Piggy and i'm sick of it. Every where I go, it's the same shit. Stuck up bitches that think they are all that just because they sucked off the whole football team. Bitch please. I sucked the fuck out of that super Big gulp last night. Mmm all 42 oz.  Not to mention the all you can squirt chili cheese dog and nachos. Wow what a night.  But thats not the point hehe. I won't put up with this again. I'm making a name for myself. Imma show this school how a large set queen works.

        The best part about this whole new self discovery is that I moved to my favorite place in the world, Seoul South Korea and maybe if I'm lucky I can meet some korean kuties ;). A big bitch can dream can't she?

     I walked through the double doors of the school. With my chins held high I stomped confidently to my first class. I was here to make some noise and everyone knew it. *You could hear these stompers from anywhere* I walk into my first period and take my seat in the front of the class. I wasn't worried about the language barrier now taking all korean courses. When you sit your fat ass all day on your ipad you can learn a thing or 2. Those kpop lyric videos really hooked me up lol. As all the new students came in and settled down many giving me odd glares as they walked past me. I figured they wanted a bite of my first period snack. *A simple bulgogi on rice* After all has settled my teacher walked in. I couldn't believe my eyes. BTS Jimin walked in and set his things down on his desk. Only thing that can describe my feelings was shook. He stood up and began teaching the class soon after. I swear he gave me more eye contact then anyone else. Oh it made me so hot.

    Class ended. I started gathering my things when Jimin leaned down and whispered stay after class. I instsntly started sweating not from being nervous but from all this extra weight. These class rooms were hot. I didn't mind though. Being here with Jimin made me feel like a pork roasting waiting to be devoured by its hungry powerful king. Ooh this made me feel real hot. I started fantasizing, daydreaming about what could happen.

     Once the class cleared he approached me and said to meet him after school in front of his classroom. He wanted to administer some private tutoring. *Probably because my korean was horrid lol* I gladly accepted and went upon my day praying for an intimate evening and a delicious meal for lunch. Life was feeling great.