Large Lady at Luby's

Our first private session began. I figured I concentrate best when I'm eating a cafeteria style meal. I declared the venue of our secret session would be at Luby's. Jimin cringed at the thought of being in public with a heavyset woman devouring everything in sight. He informed me of these thoughts and I assured him I would only eat other peoples food after they leave. Little did he know this would be his demise. Little did he know, that he would be leaving hungry. Momma don't play with her lu-ann.

       We approached the restaurant and man, was my stomach screaming in korean. Jimin sped past an elderly couple, cut them off, and proceeded to take the last handicap space in the parking lot. He borrowed my handicap pass due to my gout. *wow isn't he dreamy he just takes control and gets what he wants* my meat crevice was flooded.
We reached the line and there was so many old folks. At this rate Ill never get my fish square, tarter sauce, double mash, and side yeast roll. Accompanied by water cup filled with cola. So I thought to myself, what would Jimin do? I decided to take fate in my own hands and cut off everyone and go straight to the fish squares. From there the line was a breeze, and Jimin followed close behind me. Right when we hit the cashier i grabbed our trays and darted. Jimin was stuck with the bill. Little did he know he was paying for food he would never get to eat. I sat down at a 6 seat table proceeding to occupy 2 seats. Jimin looked at me and motioned to the restroom. I figured he needed to clean up after I spilled my overflowing cola all over his deliciously perfect bod. * oof was I feeling steamy* I figured I would meet him in the restroom after my meal. I knew killing this snack wouldn't take very long. I propped both plates of food in front of me. Jimin had gotten the chopped steak and boy did it look juicy. I gobbeled my food within in instant. My budlge was not fulfilled. I needed more and had no money to fill this need. I did what any logical large woman at lubys would do. I snatched his plate. Ate 3 quarters of his chopped steak before i heard a door open and Jimin began to approach me once again. I dropped my fork and threw his plate back to his side mixing his greenbeans with his mac in the process. He glazed down at his half eaten meal with a blank stare. Before he could say anything I yelled "No korean! Saranghae chopped steak🐖" and dipped. He soon met me in his car and drove me home.

       Our first date went great. We had great food and he taught me how to say seconds please in korean. Wow what a day. I can't wait to see what this secret love is going to take me.