Family Sized Freaky Fatass Feasts on Fries at Fuddruckers with Taehyung :)

Fudruckers was a real treat. Big girls like me can finally have a place where we can sit down and enjoy a 1lb burger. Im tired off all the 1/4 lb bullshit all these other places are serving. I need a big bun for these thick buns ;) My only issue is the price jump. A big girl needs a lot of food to feel right but got little bread to buy the bites. Lucky for me taehyung was here to cover my bill. His sweet innocent face but his oh so manly voice got my meat patty hot. And boy would I love it if Taehyung took my V.

      Lots of wishful thinking yet we have barely walked in to the restaurant. I whispered for him to sit down and find a table while I pretended to be his caretaker and buy him a kids meal. His cute little ass couldn't handle a whole adult burger. And a kids meal fits the budget just right. (Also I get to steal his kids free cookie voucher hehe) I place the order and hand the man at the register Taehyungs card. I feel large and powerful spending someone elses money. I recieve my buzzer and head over to the table my prince has chosen. V grabs his kids cup, I grab my water cup, and we march to the drink station. Knowing me I decided to "sample" all the different combinations before choosing my winner. Each time a beautiful hue filled my transparent cup the smile on my face grew extra large. Taehyung shyly asks me " 너 뭐 먹을거야?". I turned to him and giggled "no silly, the term " water" in water cup is just a suggestion. I can get whatever drink I would like". I laugh to myself and proceed to drink various beverages at no extra cost. Taehyunh looked puzzled at my response. He just shrugged and decided to get korean flavored vitamin water.

     We took our beverages and reunited at our table. I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes, while I slowly sucked the life out of my lime coke. I felt a sudden vibration against my buns and  thought wow that gave me a tingle hehe. Lost in a daze, I forget what I was doing and simply tried to enjoy the mysterious buzzing beneath by cheeks. Taehyung pokes me and motions toward the counter where the worker is yelling "y/n your food is ready". I panic and yell back sorry I need to drop some timber. And i gunned for the ladies room. Taehyung thought it was cute and decides to grab the food for me. He picked the food buzzer from my seat in which it left a square imprint. And he took it to the counted to revieve our meal.

     Meanwhile in shitsville my ass was trippin. I was so nervous I couldn't release anything. Not even a nugget. So I swallowed my pride pushed hard forced out a kracken and rushed back to our table. Taehyung being the perfect gentleman he is waited for me before embracing his cheeseburger kids meal. The sight of my 1lb burger completly rid me of nervousness and filled me with joy. I felt like I was in a dream, A burger in one hand and Taehyungs beautiful face devouring a burger as well in front of me. Life felt perfect. For that second it felt as if the whole world had stopped and my heart skipped a beat.

     We finished our meal together happily. Sharing a few laughs and just enjoying ourselves. It makes me so happy seeing Taehyung act so goofy for once. He is always so busy working he never takes the time to stop and appreciate the little things in life. We headed to the door and prepared to go our seperate ways. I thank him for the meal with a smile and a cheeky hug. And he just smiles back and accepts my embrace. We walk our seperate ways towards our respective vehicles. I turn around to see him one last time and somhow we magically match gazes and are caught staring at each other from across the parking lot. He calls out to me "고맙습니다, 뚱뚱한 소녀!" To which I resond "I love you too!" The night ends on a perfect note. Life could not be any better.