How You Met

Roman: You were at an Beyonce concert. Getting lost in music, you accidentally bumped into a guy with long black hair. He caught you and helping with your balance. "Are you okay, ehh" he say trying to know you name. "Yeah, I'm okay my name Y/N Y/L/N" you said smiling. "Joe Anoai, nice to meet you" he  says smiled back and you shake hands, and turning back to the concert and continued to dance.

Dean: You had been at a party with both men and women superstars. The party was actually for you, celebrating your debut match against Carmella. You were hanging out with your best friends Becky and  Charlotte and you had an eye on one man.
  "So you like Jon? Come on, I'll introduce you." Charlotte said winking at you as they dragging you over to him, despite your protest. When you got over there, Becky tapped his shoulder and he spuned around, flashing his dazzling smile.
"What brings you three beautiful ladies over?" He asked, keeping his eyes on you, which it didn't go unnoticed. "Jon, this is our new woman wrestler and the star of this birthday party, Y/N, Y/L/N. Becky said. "She's been dying to meet you all night." Charlotte chimed in. You blushed shyly as he turned to you.
"Is that so? Well, I was on way over to introduce myself. I'm Jon Good better known as Dean Ambrose." He said putting his hand out for you to shake. "Nice to meet, Jon. I had a feeling  this won't be the last time we talk." You both exchange smiles and continue back with your friends, continuing to glances at each other throughout the night.

Seth: You looked over your shoulder of a fan in front of you and sees Seth just few feet away, you were currently in line to meet him, Seth Rollins. Finally it was your turn, you put an picture of him down for him to sign, he looks up at and smiles, "What is your name?" He asked looking into your eyes."Y/N." You answered, he nods and sign the picture, and gives it to you, "Call me sometime, will you, Y/N?"  Seth says, you nod your head and walked away, you looked at the picture and sees his number.