He Proposed

Roman:
You and Roman were at the beach. It was near the end of the day and the sun was going down. Roman lead you to a spot on the beach were you could see holding surfboards, as you both got closer you saw that the surfboards spelt "Will You Marry Me?" With your friends holding them. You gasped and you looked over at Roman who was on one knee. "Y/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?" "Yes!"  You jumped up in his arms and spun you around. He set you down and slide the ring onto your finger.

Dean:
You had came back home from  shopping with  your bestfriends Charlotte and Becky when you walked in your house there was no signs of Dean. You walked in your bedroom and saw a picture of you both to over the years on the floor saying "Marry Me?" "Oh my" Dean walked out and got one knee, and took your left hand. "Y/N Y/L/N will you marry me?" "Yes!" You squealed. You were so happy that you didn't what else to say. You were just happy that you were about to be Mrs. Good.

Seth:
You and Seth were camping for the weekend the moment you two were sitting by the fire, making smores. Seth were just finishing making one and he handing it to you. "Thanks" you said. You went to take a bite when you saw something sparkling. You stopped and looked closer noticed it was an engagement ring. You pulled it out and turned to Seth. "Oh my gosh, Seth" "Will you marry me?" He asked. "Of course!"  He put the ring on your finger and gave you a kiss.