Nice To Meet You

It was 8pm in CANINE VILLE,everyone is in their houses eating dinner.

                 -At Chase's House-

"Son,hows the food?",Shella ask smiling."It's delicious mom",Chase answered satisfied."(yawns)mom I'm going to bed now, good night."Chase said barely keeping awake."OK good night son."she answered.

When he was going upstairs, he almost trip and fall, but luckily he felt no pain,he felt like he was grabbed, "Well that was weird"he said believing it was just another hallucinations,he went to his room and straight to bed,as he was about to close his eyes,he saw the blanket moving itself to cover his body,Chase rub his eyes "did that really just happened??",Chase ask himself confused,"I'll just sleep it off."Then sooner or later he drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Chase woke up and went to the kitchen,he notice his mom wasn't cooking.He look around and saw a note on the table,it says "Chase,Sweetie,I prepared you some breakfast on the table,help yourself dear, mommy just went shopping for groceries,love mom".

Chase ate the breakfast and soon he went back to his room,deep in thought,"who was that ghost.......I think yesterday?"he asked himself.

"I'm Marshall,nice to meet you Chase."Chase turned around shocked."Y-yyyour that ghost...and how did you know my name???"Chase asked with a terrified look on his face.

"I often hear your mom say your name,and don't worry I won't hurt you."Marshall said calming the Shepperd down."How can I be so sure you won't hurt me??"Chase ask calming down.Marshall came close to Chase and pat his head."Don't worry I won't even hurt a fly."Marshall said smiling."Really?"Chase ask,"Yes, really."he answered."ummmm........Marshall right?,why are you here?"Chase stated."Because I live here and............... I still have an unfinished business."He  said looking away sadly."Why haven't you finish it yet,dont you have any friends to help you???? "Chase ask.

"I don't even have a single friend when I was alive,how could someone help me now I'm dead."Marshall said showing a fake smile and began to shed tears."Hey don't cry,I'll be your friend."Chase said hugging his new friend.Marshall blushed a bit."Thank you"Marshall said."I......., "Masrshall was interrupted by a female voice.

"Sweetie I'm home"Its Shella,"oh I gotta go let's talk later, "Chase said going down stairs.