Foreign Feeling Comes

Next Morning

Marshall woke up and let out a loud yawn,then he notice someone was snoring next to him."CHASE?!?"he said trying to keep it quiet."Was he beside me the whole time?"he ask himself confuse,he didn't understand what he was feeling,his heart beating faster,his face heating up,this was all foreign to him."What's going on, why am I feeling this way,am I........ Iiiiiinnnn...... Love with him???he ask himself."Noooo,he just made me feel what it's like to have a FRIEND,thats all!!!!"He said calming himself down.He hears a yawn."Oh,Marshall you're awake."Chase said waking up."Good morning Chase, ummmmmm.... Chase?......why didn't you wake me up?? "Marshall asks shyly."What do you mean?"Chase protested."Why  didn't you wake me up?I could have slept in the attict."Marshall answered."Because,I like having company,especially you as my company,I feel safe."Chase said smiling at Marshall.Marshall blushed by that comment."Uhh, thanks."Was all he could say."No problem."Chase said with a smile.

                  > After 9 weeks<

It's been 9 weeks since Chase and Marshall met,their friendship became stronger,and for some reason Marshall and Chase secretly thought it was more than that.Chase and Marshall are in the living room watching TV. "Heyy Marshall."Chase said breaking the silence,"Yes?"Marshall asks curious."Can I ask you something?"Chase said worried that this might offence his best friend."Sure."Marshall answered worried."I know this is personal in all............Ummmm...h-how did you die?"Chase asked nervously."Ummm.........I think I died in a ridiculous way."he said with an awkward laugh."Don't worry I won't think it that way,and if you're not ready,it's OK if you won't tell me.Chase said patting his friend's back."No,I'll you,you are my best friend after all."Marshal replied."I think it happened 4 years ago........................

My mom and dad were both fire pups,they were on a mission,they tried saving citizens from a burning building,then there was an explosion,they died along with the citizens inside.One of my parents friend told me.A week after my parents funeral,I was deep in despair and sorrow,I went up to a waterfall and there I moaned from my sadness.When I was about to go home I slip on something,and fell from the waterfall,my body crash to the rocks.My body was found 2 days after my death.I wondered why am I still here,shouldn't I be with my mom and dad,then someone whispers to my ear, "You can only cross the other side if you finish your unfinished business.Then after that I went to our house.I stayed here,before you came.

"What's your unfinished business?"Chase ask."To see something beautiful."Marshall said starting to cry."Don't worry Marshall,I'll help you find something beautiful."Chase said hugging his friend."Thank you Chase,you're the bestest friend a ghost could ever ask."Marshall said wishing it was more than that."You're Welcome"Chase said blushing by the compliment by his friend.