A New Friend

-CHASE'S POV-

Chase knew if he tells her about Marshall,she'll freak out."Better keep it a secret."he thought."Hey mom."he said running towards his mother."Hello son,I have a surprise for you."she said giggling."What is it?"Chase asked curiously."Tada"she said holding new toys and a police officer custom.Chase's eyes widened,"Mom,thank you so much."Chase answers cheerfully."I know how much you love police pups, so I thought that I should buy you this,do you like it?"she ask."Like it,I love it."Chase said happily,he didn't even notice that Marshall was looking at him.

-MARSHALL'S POV-

"Awww,his so cute on that custom, wait,did I just thought he was cute?! wait,what,no!!"his mind was all mess up, he didn't even notice he was blushing."I think I'll just sleep it off. "he went to Chase's room and sleep in his bed."Hmmm,smells like him."he said smiling."What's with you today brain and heart?!"he ask his organs hoping for an answer,then soon he drifted to sleep.

-CHASE'S POV -
"Mom, I'm going to my room, see you later."he said waving goodbye to his mom."Why is he in such a hurry?"she ask herself confused.As Chase walks towards his room,he can't stop thinking about his new ghost friend."I can't wait to play with Marshall with this new toys."he said happily.Chase opens the door of his room then notice a certain pup sleeping in his bed."Awww,his already asleep."he said a little dissapointed while looking at the Dalmatian."(yawns) oh well,might as well join him."he said in a sleepy tone,Chase lays on his bed next to Marshall.Even though Marshall is a ghost,Chase still notices Marshall's characteristics.His cheek starts to heat up a little while looking at Marshall's face.He felt a warm feeling in heart,it makes a part of him of him wants to help the poor spirit cross the other side and the other part of him wants him by his side forever."Don't worry Marshall even though we just met,I'll help you finish your unfinished business."he whispered smiling in a sincere voice.Then soon he also drifted off to sleep.

Chase's Mom went upstairs and went to his room,she notice her son sound asleep,she kisses him on the forehead and turns off the lights."Sweet Dreams dear"

EXTRA INFO:Chase's mom can't see Marshall because her sixth sense isn't activated,but Chase's sixth sense was activated from the moment he was born.