Part 13

Luhan

I woke up to Sehun cuddling close to me. His hand around my waist and his face on my chest. I propped on an elbow slowly, as to not wake him and caressed his hair softly. He stirred slightly and opened his eyes.

"Who are you?" Sehun said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Oh no. Don't tell me you've forgotten me again." My eyes widened.

"Where am I?" He blinked several times and looked around the room.

"Oh my gosh. Please. Please don't do this to me." I was at the verge of tears. "I just got you back. I don't want to lose you again."

"You." Sehun burst out in laughter. "That was epic."

"Sehun?" I wiped the tears away.

"Yes Lu, deer?" He sat up.

"Oh my goodness! I hate you." I pound his chest with my balled fist.

"Lu, I'm sorry." He held on to my hands and hugged me.

"Do you know how much pain I went through waiting for you to wake up everyday for three months? Having the burden of guilt for causing you to be involved on the accident? Feeling so relieved that you finally woke up, but in the end you lose your memory of me." I sobbed and pushed him away.

"I didn't know you were so affected by this. I'm really sorry." Sehun caressed my hair.

"You know what? Stay away from me." I shouted as I made my way to the door. "I hate you!"