2 ~ Lonely

Y/N:

"welcome"

You looked up to see a boy with a large boxy smile and bright blue hair.

He looked at you and you simply gave a polite smile but you notice him slightly frown when he met your eyes. However, he quickly smiled again "my name is taehyung, is there anything in particular you are looking for" he asked.

"no, I'm just looking" but then your eyes fell on the plant in front of the worker, you slowly approached the counter and looked at the cactus. It's color was unique, almost a mint color and you looked at it intensely, for some reason you felt drawn to it.

You picked up the pot that held cactus and smiled "can I get this one".

The worker seemed surprised and stuttered out "u-uh yeah I'm sure that's fine". You were confused as to why he suddenly looked panicked but you simply spoke "how much"

"oh, um ten dollars" he sounded unsure and still looked panicked. The workers weird behavior made you want to leave so you quickly reached for you wallet in your pocket. You took out a crumpled bill handing it to him, he still looked very worried for some reason as he took the money and you left the store very confused about the stranger.

"that was weird worker...well whatever, how about we go home then" you asked aloud to the small mint green cactus in your hands. 

Not like it could answer.

So you simply smiled slightly answering the question for the cactus "home it is"

You walked down the streets and after a short time you were back at the main roads. You made sure to protect the small cactus as you walked through the crowds of people back to your small apartment.

When you arrived back at your apartment you held the cactus in one hand, making sure you did not drop it while your other hand shifted in your pocket pulling out your keys. You unlocked your door and walked inside.

You immediately walked towards the large windowsill in your small apartment and you placed the small cactus down.

You then quickly rushed to your sink and filled a cup with some water, you walked back to your new plant and watered it while smiling.

"this is you're new home, see that window across from us you are going to shine just as bright as all those flowers" you said while you suddenly felt an emotion overwhelm you... a spark of happiness.

"well since this is your home now I suppose I should give you a name" you said aloud. Suddenly a name came to you and you got a sharpie from your room and ran back to the windowsill. You excitedly wrote the name on the pot where the small cactus was kept and smiled.

yoongi

HOSEOK:

"welcome" hoseok looked up and smiled at the worker "hello"

Hoseok immediately went to looking around the small flower shop. Nothing was quite what he wanted and he sighed heavily.

He though the worker might be able to help hoseok search for the perfect flower so he walked up to the counter. However, as soon as hoseoks eyes met the workers, the worker frowned.

Hoseok was about to question if he upset the worker somehow but instead the bright blue haired male simply smiled quickly removing the frown from his face

"can I help you with anything today" he asked.

Hoseok smiled in return forgetting about the workers frown "oh I'm looking for a single flower. Preferably something smaller" but as hoseok was describing the flower he wanted his eyes fell to the counter.