14 ~ I Love You

Y/N:

Taehyung had picked up the phone. You felt your heart race while you quickly explained

"t-taehyung it's yoongi he is hurt or something. He's... I don't know...I think he is fading" you cried out while you looked down to his hand.

You continued to cry until you hear a small voice answer you "there's nothing you can do y/n, I already tried to heal jungkook but it didn't work. They are going to disappear and there is nothing we can do"

Taehyung hung up while you sat there with yoongis head on your lap. You felt your heart constrict while you looked down at yoongis pale face.

disappear

Suddenly you felt pure panic and fear set over you, yoongi was going to disappear. You sobbed while your heart felt like it was being crushed.

"p-please no" you cried while your hands shakily reached for your phone.

A familiar melody flooded through the small apartment. You aggressively wiped your tears while the song continued playing.

Yoongis favorite, and also yours. The song you listened to almost every night while you two would cuddle and looked out the windowsill.

"i-it's your favorite yoongs, please wake up" you cried out once again thinking about how you were going to lose yoongi, how you were going to lose the person you loved.

You didn't get to tell him how you felt and you knew it was a mistake. You should have told him, who cares if it didn't work out, at least you would have him. You could hold him for a while longer knowing you confessed.

You blinked while tears continued to fall while you looked down at yoongi, his head was still resting on your lap as you gently touched his mint green hair.

"I-I didn't even get to tell you that I love you" you sobbed out while your tears were now making your vision blurry.

Your felt like your heart was ripping in two while you sobbed out like a child. You no longer cared if your vision was blurry and you felt like you couldn't breath. All you cared about was that yoongi was going to leave.

You continued sobbing while you mumbled out over and over "I-I'm sorry"

"don't cry, I told you. I knew you love me" you froze when you felt a hand gently wipe away your tears. Your blurry vision came into focus while a hand gently wiped away your falling tears and your heart felt like it was going to burst out of your chest as you looked down and your eyes widened.

"y-yoongs" you sniffed out in surprise. He was no longer pale and his hand was no longer fading.

"YOONGI" you screamed in joy realizing he was okay, he sat up and you immediately tackled him into a tight hug.

"I-I thought I lost you" you sobbed out while crying into his shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm here and I'm never leaving. I love you y/n" yoongi said and you pulled away from the hug and looked at him. Yoongi was dead serious and you couldn't help but smile seeing the serious expression on his face

"well I need to hear you say it back" yoongi replied while smirking slightly.

"w-what, you already heard me say it" you said while your face went bright red.

"no I need to hear it again"

"I-I love you too yoongi" you said while your face heated up and yoongi gave flashed a large gummy smile before tackled into a hug. You blushed as yoongi leaned in and kissed you