11 ~ Taehyung and Jungkook

TAEHYUNG:

Taehyung groaned while he felt someone shaking him. He wanted to sleep longer so he attempted to hide himself in his blankets but a hand quickly ripped away the fluffy blanket that was keeping taehyung warm.

He refused to give in yet though, he wanted to sleep just a little longer. So he attempted to drift back to sleep but a loud voice spoke

"tae wake up. TAE" taehyung groaned and tried to go back to sleep but jungkook grabbed his shoulder and began shaking him vigorously. Taehyungs eyes snapped open in surprise and he mumbled under his breath "why do you have to be so strong"

"taehyung come on wake up, you said we could go shopping today" jungkook whined out while he leaned closer so his face was inches away from taehyungs. 

Taehyung notice jungkooks face was very close to him. His heart began rapidly beating and for a split second he had an urge to kiss the red haired male. He quickly shook his head pushing away his thoughts and he simply pushed jungkook back while laughing.

"okay, I'm up. Now please calm down" 

Taehyung got ready and left the apartment with a very excited jungkook beside him. 

They were walking down the street and taehyung couldn't help but steal glances at jungkook, he had really fallen for the red head.

He sighed while they continued walking to the store. He honestly had no idea what he was supposed to do about his growing feelings for jungkook. His mind was jumbled but he was brought away from his overwhelming thoughts when jungkook spoke

"we are here" jungkook excitedly opened the door to the clothing shop he had wanted to visit for a long time and taehyung simply followed jungkook into the store. 

Taehyung had decided he would focus on shopping so he could forget about his rapidly beating heart as jungkooks had grazed his hand as they walked into the store.

Taehyung began browsing the shop and he noticed a shirt with a cactus on it.

He chucked and picked up two, he knew this would be perfect for y/n and yoongi.

Then jungkook ran up to him and showed him two shirts. "look this one would great for hoseok and jimin"

Taehyung noticed it was a shirt with a sun print on it, it looked nice. He chuckled but nodded towards jungkook telling him they would get it.

Jungkook smiled and raced off again to find other clothes. Taehyung picked up a plain white shirt with a pocket that had a heart. The simplistic design would suit namjoon, he knew jin wouldn't be to happy about such a plain shirt, but he also knew jin would happily wear it if it meant he could wear matching clothes with namjoon.

Jungkook had got some clothes for himself and they both started heading to the register to pay after they were finally done.

Jungkook smiled while he happily hugged taehyung and thanked him for getting the clothes. Then the worker smiled

"aww you guys are such a cute couple" taehyungs heart raced, but jungkook quickly replied

"we are not a couple" and taehyungs heart shattered.

Jungkook would never see him as more than a friend. So it seems like he knew exactly what he would do with his growing feelings, he would push them deep deep down and keep them hidden.