Chapter 1

Your POV

"Y/n/n wake up!" I woke up by someone shaking me. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

"Come on, it's time for school!" Monica kept jumping on my bed.

"Okay okay I'm up, you dummy. " I sat up and rub my eyes. "Why do you even excited it's literally 5:30 in the morning. " I stretched my arms and yawned.

"Well it's school duh?" She sassed and laughed. "I'm just joking, I'm excited because I can introduce you to my friends. "

"What? No you don't need to. " I shook my head. I'm okay having friends but I like it better if I'm just alone.

"I'm not gonna make you a loner Y/n. Live a life sometime you know. Well come on now get ready, just go downstairs if you are finished. " Monica told me and left to do her own stuff. I got to the shower and got ready.

I forgot to introduce myself to you guys, I'm Y/n Y/l/n. I'm seventeen years old but this year I'm gonna turn eighteen. I live with my cousin and her parents because my parents died at a car crash just this summer. And I'm a nerd. I wear baggy clothes, I have thick glasses and I'm a straight A student. But I'm far from straight, I'm gay. That's why people from my old school bullied me including because I'm a nerd and a dyke. And I'm sure people from this school will do that to me also.

Anyways, I got ready and put on some baggy clothes and my classic thick glasses. I didn't bother doing my make-up because I don't know how to.

I got downstairs and saw Monica and Emilia who is Monica's mother eating dome pancakes.

"Hey Emilia. " I waved as I was walking towards them. I got a plate and got a pancake and sat next to Monica on the bar stools.

"Hey Y/n/n." Emilia replied. After we ate we bid our goodbyes to Emilia. We got outside and got into Monica's car.

 We got outside and got into Monica's car

Oh yeah guys, I forgot. Their rich. Well also me because of my parents but I don't want to brag about it.

We made our way to the school and got our of the car once we got there. Monica came into my side and clutched into my arm. I noticed some people staring at me with disgust in their faces. But I'm used to it.

I heard the others comments but J ignored them.

"Who's that with Monica?"

"She's the new girl? tsk she's a nerd. "

"Why is she with Monica?"

"Ugh she is so ugly. Look at her style. "

Well I guess Monica is popular huh.

We made our way to the principals office and got our schedules.

"Let me look at your schedule!!" Monica ripped my schedule out of my hands.