Chapter 2

Your POV

Our team got called and I saw our opponent. It was the girl who I bumped before and pushed me. I saw her glaring at me so I break away our eye contact.

I'm okay at volleyball not that good but at the same time not as bad. The first round started and I saw the ball coming at me. I got ready and spiked the ball making it hit the opponents floor.

The crowd roars, hearing them making my confidence a little higher. I looked at the girl who pushed me earlier more pissed than ever. She huffed and I ignored it continued to play the game.

It's time for her to serve so she got ready and looked at me while smirking but I didn't notice the ball is coming. The ball hit me making my vision blur and started to turn black.

"Y/n!" The voice coming from behind is the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Ariana's POV

"Y/n!" I caught her before she fell using my super speed but made sure no one saw because they are more focused at Y/n falling.

I quickly made our way to the teacher pleading for an excuse to cut some classes. He agreed and gave me a pass. I asked if Hailee wanted to come and she said yes.

Hailee and I made our way to the clinic with Y/n in my arms.

You guys are probably wondering why I have super speed and how the heck can I pick up Y/n so easily.

Well let me introduce myself to you. I'm Ariana Grande, and I'm a vampire. I was not turned like the most of the vampires did, why? because my parents are vampires.

My dad was a vampire and he fell inlove with my mom and it lead out to this. I'm 413 years old but my physical appearance looks like 17-18 years old. The vampires have one power each and mine was Telepathy. I tried reading Y/n's mind once but it didn't work, I don't know why.

There are eleven powers that is possibly given to you when you turn into a vampire or if you are a vampire.

-Animation: The ability to bring inanimate objects to life.

-Atmokinesis: The ability to control or manipulate the weather.

-Biokinesis: The power to heal or to perform other biological manipulation, like stop a heart.

-Hydrokinesis: The elemental ability to manipulate water.

-Omniscience: It's the capacity to know everything infinitely.

-Photokinesis: The ability to mentally manipulate light.

-Psychokinesis: The ability to mentally move objects.

-Remote Viewing: The ability to mentally view a distant unseen target.

-Phsycometry: The power to read the history of an object just by touching it.

-Pryokinesis: The elemental power to manipulate fire, or heat.

-Telepathy: The ability to read the thoughts of others.

The legends says that the King of Vampires and it's daughter have all of them but others said that all of them died including The Queen of Vampire. They are the most powerful creatures that lived on earth. The others really don't know how, where and when they died.

Anyways, Y/n was checked by the nurse and they said she should be awake by now. They gave us some ice and a towel, so when Y/n wakes up we give it to her to put it where the ball was hit. After a few minutes I felt a stir and I looked up saw Y/n waking up. She quickly sat up confused where she is. By this time Hailee already left for her class.