Chapter 7

Your POV

I woke up with a really bad head ache.  I stood up and saw Camila on the couch sleeping peacefully. I smiled as the thought of the kiss we had on the other day.

I blushed and shook it off. I walked out the door making sure not to make a sound and got down stairs seeing Ally cooking pancakes and bacons.

She saw me and smiled. She handed me some Advil and a glass of water. I thanked her and drank it. The head ache soothed quite quickly which I'm thankful for.

I sat down at the stools not really knowing what to do next. I tried to find my phone but it's no where to be found.

"Hey Ally, do you know where my phone is?" I asked her curiously.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, your bag is just beside the drawer that's on Camila's room where you slept in. " She told me while flipping a pancake.

I nodded and walked to the room quietly but to my luck, the door screeched making Camila jump.

"I'm sorry uh I didn't mean to wake you, just gonna get my stuff. " I awkwardly said while getting my bag and walking out of the room.

I got downstairs and helped Ally prepare the plates and the utensils. I sat at the seat and waited for the others to come.

After a few seconds after Ally called them, they started to walk down the stairs and greeted me which I reincorporated.

We all ate together on the table as they are speaking to each other. I decided to shut my mouth and just eat.

After that, Normani cleaned the dishes and got to the couch with us. I remembered Monica and Emilia causing me to widen my eyes.

"Guys I need to go Monica and Emilia is probably worried about me why I wasn't home for two days. Thanks for uhh saving me I guess?" I quickly said while gathering my stuff.

I gave them hugs including Camila and Dinah offered to drive me home which I gladly accepted. We quickly got out of the house and got into the car.

Dinah drove as I told her directions where Monica's house is. After a few minutes of driving we arrived at the house and I thanked Dinah. I got out of the car and knocked onto the door.

It opened revealing Monica with tired eyes and her hair all messy. She looked up locking with my eyes causing hers to widen.

Her arms immediately were wrapped around me causing me to do the same to her. I hear her cries into my shoulder making me pull away to look at her.

"Hey why are you crying?" I asked her worriedly.

"Y-You were gone for two fucking days Y/n and you're asking me why am I crying?!" She told me angrily making me step back.

"Shh it's okay now, please forgive me. I'm here now right?" I asked her as I was wiping her tears. She just cried even more and hugged me. I comforted her and got her to go inside because it's cold.

After a few minutes she calmed down and called her mom. Emilia got down from the stairs and saw me. She quickly ran to me indulging me with a hug.

"Where were you Y/n? We've been looking for you everywhere. " She asked me pulling away from the tight hug.

"Uh I was actually with Camila and her friends. " I told them while scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"What?! Why? Did they do something to you? I'm gonna beat them up one by one. " Monica stood up angrily making me stop her.

"They actually saved me, so there is some boy in school started to beat me up asking me where you are and I asked him what's his problem he told me you and I was his problem because we beaten up his girlfriend. He beat me up pretty badly but Camila came and took me away from him. From this point I was crying out of pain. " I told them making them intrigued more by the story.