Chapter 6

Camila's POV

I'm at my parent's house right now talking to them about Y/n. Good thing they understand the situation because Y/n's my mate. They where happy at the thought about it but as soon as I said that I still didn't know that I would accept her, their smiles turned into a frown. 

But I quickly explained why I didn't want her. They told me to give mysleft time to think about it but I still can't make a decision. Just of all the people that can be my mate, it has to be her.

Your POV

I woke up feeling so.. different. I felt powerful. All the pain in my body disappeared. Nothing really changed on my body. After a few seconds, Ally came in the room.

"Hey Y/n, how are you feeling?" She asked me.

"I'm fine now Allyson, nothing really changed." I said smiling.

"Well there will be when it's full moon. You will be locked up into the basement." She stated making me confused.

"What? Why is that?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Tonight is full moon so you need to be locked up later. You will be on you wolf form. It will be painful but I know you can do it. I've experienced it already so you need to be ready. We will release you at the morning."

"O-Okay."

"Well come on I know you're hungry." She said making me stand up immedietly. Who the heck dares to say no to food right? She laughed and lead me downstairs.

I saw her friends making me nervous. Why? Well they where bullying me before with Camila. Speaking of Camila, she isn't here with them.

"Hey Y/n, uh I'm Normani. This is Dinah and Lauren. Look we're sorry for bullying you before. " The dark skinned beautiful girl said to me while looking down. The others nodded after.

"It's okay but why?" I asked them.

"Let's not talk about it, let's just eat then we can watch some movies until Camila gets home. " The Polynesian blonde girl came to me and wrapped her arm around me leading me to the table to eat.

They asked things about myself and I don't have a choice so I answered all of them as I was eating. They are pretty chill but I'm most comfortable with Ally.

After a few minutes we finished eating and Camila got back. We watched some movies but they said it's time to lock me up.

I sighed and just let them. I was praying that it's not gonna be painful like they said. They locked both of my hands on chains and put me on a cell.

They got out and waited until the moon rise. After a few minutes of waiting, my bones started to crack causing me to yelled in pain looking up seeing the girls worried. "Get out!" I managed to yell to them making them stand up and hurriedly get out of the room. I saw Lauren trying to drag Camila out but she doesn't want to.

"Get the fuck out of here Camila!!" I yelled in pain more as I saw Camila give up and hesitantly walked out of the room. I looked down with tears in my eyes seeing my hands turned into paws. 

My back bone cracked making me yell out of pain even more. I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes and opened them after. I looked at the mirror out of the room seeing myself as a warewolf. Honestly I was terrified at myself.

My wolf form is color black with two red glowing eyes. It made me scared but I knew I needed to get out of this cell. 

(A/n: That's your eyes

(A/n: That's your eyes.)

I didn't know what I was doing because my wolf is taking over. I ran through the conrete making it break. I didn't even felt any pain. I ran to the forest as fast as I can. I saw a deer making me sneak up to it. I hid behind a rock getting ready to launch into it but another wolf got it first. 

I got scared so I started to walk backwards but into my luckyness, there was tree branch making it crack

I got scared so I started to walk backwards but into my luckyness, there was tree branch making it crack. I looked back at the wolf gritting teeth to me. I yelped under it's gaze.

It started to walk towards me, every step he takes I take a step back until I hit a tree.

Camila's POV

We started searching for Y/n because we saw that she managed to brake the wall of the room and ran to the woods.

Most of the rouges or even some warewolves that has a pack is roaming around the forest if it's full moon. If anyone saw Y/n they would tore her up.

My pack searched for her and now I'm running around the woods hoping to find Y/n in my wolf form. After a few minutes I heard a howl who is in need for help coming somewhere near.

wait.. that sounds like Y/n?!

I quickly ran to the direction and saw a white and brown wolf over the black wolf or should I say Y/n. I growled clearly seeing Y/n and the wolf with fear in their eyes.

The brown and white wolf growled at me and got off Y/n. She got into my back clearly scared. I gritted my teeth in anger and growled, I guess he/she didn't know I am.

My other members found us and looked at the wolf in anger also. It made the wolf back up and ran to wherever.

I looked back at Y/n seeing her scared. I tried comforting her the best I can by licking her head and snuggling to her and which it worked, fortunately.while the others just looked around for any wolves that comes right at us.

After a few minutes after Y/n passed out asleep, we all turned back into human form as the sun rises. (A/n: Including you.)

We put some clothes on as I put Y/n's clothes on as well to her making sure not to look but careful not to wake her up. I made the others turn of course.

I carried Y/n back to the house into the bedroom for her to rest and me as well but at the couch on the room. I got her into the bed tucked her in and cover her with some thick covers for more warmth.

I got some extra pillows and tucked myself at the couch slowly feeling my eye lids getting heavier every second. A few minutes sleep took over me getting me to a deep slumber.

-

Author's Note:

Welp, that took so long 😂 sorry guys, and thank you for tuning in! love yah! <3