Chapter 11- The greetings

Naruto stayed still for three more seconds, waiting. Once he was sure they weren't listening, he sat up. He made a couple of hand signs. Bit his thumb, and slammed his hand onto the floor. Gamatatsu appeared. "I need you to sleep in my bed, again, Gama-san. I have to go to lessons with the White fang. Make sure to send me a signal if my parents are coming into my room. Ok?" the blondie whispered, making sure to keep his voice low. "You got it." the red-orange toad exclaimed. "Shshshshsh!!" Naruto whisper-yelled at his froggy companion. "I might call you later to help with training, though. So be ready." and with those words, he transported himself into the middle of the little town, Konohagakure. As soon as he got there, a figure tackled him, punching his head. "Fuck! Get off!" the boy yelled. The figure just kept attacking. He had silver hair, was definitely older than Naruto, still being only 2, and was probably 4 or 5. The boy just kept attacking. He wasn't very coordinated, he always seemed to be falling over. Naruto grabbed his wrist, and placed his other arm on the boys waist. Flipping the dark figure over, slammed him on the ground, knocking the wind out. He ran toward the nearest wall and stood there, in a fighting stance. The boy stood up, just still enough for Naruto to see is whole body. Taking a mental picture and accessing it, the blonde haired boy immediately figured out a way to defeat the child. His small frame was not very bulky, but showed signs of muscle, he had a black mask over half of his face, nose and mouth covered. He had platinum colored hair, like the White Fang. He immediately realized that this must be a test from the White fang, using his son as a assessor. 'Well, this is fairly simple.' Kurama prodded into the child's head. 'We can just Rasen-Shuriken him and be done with it.' he said calmly. 'No,' the blond boy answered. 'He is strong, if the White fang teaches him well he can become a good shinobi, we can't kill him.' he finished. 'Fine, can I have some fun though?' the tailed beast asked. 'No, you'll kill him, I have no doubt of that.' Naruto said. The platinum haired boy started running, the wind whistling. He grabbed 4 kunai knives out of his pockets and threw them at the child. Naruto stood there, still as a statue. Then, as the knives were about to hit the blonde haired boy, they went through him. The platinum figure widened his eyes. Naruto smirked, he ran toward the boy and tackled him, making use of his small but immensely strong body he punched the boy, and created a rasengan in his palm. Still holding the boy in his right hand he picked him up, his 5 year old frame above the ground. Naruto launched the rasengan at the boys navel and sent him flying. The boy slammed to the ground and didn't move for a while, but then tried getting up,only to fall back down. Naruto stalked over to the boy, his platinum hair moist with sweat. 'This boy tried so hard he broke a sweat! I didn't even lose my breath!' Naruto thought. He smiled at the boy. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, ya know! What's your name?" he said, trying so hard to be friendly. The boy looked at Naruto with scared eyes, his grey eyes so wide. He tried to crawl away. Naruto let a tear drip down his face, why was he scary? Why did they all hate him? The boy was whimpering, the squeaks ringing in the air. Naruto wiped his tears and reached into his pack, his hand rummaged through the bag for a second. He pulled out a small bundle, unwrapped the bundle and took out a white bandage. He sat down on the ground, and opened the bandage. Crawling towards the Boy, he closed his eyes and hoped he wouldn't run away. To his delight, the boy stood still, and let Naruto treat the wounds. The blonie wrapped the gash caused by the Rasengan with the bandage and put ointment and band-aids on the smaller cuts made by punches and kicks. He felt around the body and found a broken ankle. Naruto flowed an amount of chakra into his palms and treated the wound, the bones healed well. The boy tried to stand but started to fall over. Naruto quickly grabbed the boy and walked over to a bench. He set the boy down.
"Thank you, why did you help me? I attacked you!" he began
"Because, I don't want another person to hate me or be scared of me". Naruto answered.
"Are you going to kill me?" the boy asked tentatively,
"No, I wanted to be your friend. No one likes me, the villagers beat me and rape me, an my own family prefers the new daughter they are going to have. They won't know I will be a brother until next month, though." he said, talking so fast it confused the platinum haired boy. Naruto continued.
"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, my friend, Kurama, is pretty the only one who doesn't hate me. Do you want to go to Ichiraku's shop later? It can be my treat. We have to be quick though, I have lessons right now. Do you know the White Fang? He is my teacher, he is kind of mean sometimes. Anyway, what is your name?"
"Um," the boy was so confused of what Naruto said, he caught most of it. He said his name.
"Kakashi, Hatake." he winced at a sharp pain in his back. Naruto spun him around. He looked at the wound. He poured chakra in his hands and healed the spot. Kakashi winced again, but his face then relaxed.
"No one told me that you were a medical ninja." he stated
"No one told you? Why did you attack me anyway?" Naruto asked.
"I was told not to tell you anything if you asked." he answered.
"Then was this a test? Who is your father?" Naruto pried, hoping to get some answers.
"My father told me to attack you, he said that if things got too nasty, he would step in." the boy said.
"Oh, is your father the white fang?" Naruto asked, re-wrapping the gauze around his arm. Blood seeping through.
The boy groaned, his gash spit out more blood. "My dad is the White Fang of the Leaf. he trains me all the time, but then leaves to go somewhere at about 3 in the morning." the boy gasped out. 'Hm, 3:15 is the time the White Fang takes me out of the house.' Naruto thought. Scratching his chin.
"How old are you anyway?" kakashi asked, breaking Naruto's thoughts.
"Um, if I tell you you might get freaked out." he said, a blush going to his cheeks.
"It's ok, I just got beat by you, if you are younger than me, it means I have to work harder."  Kakashi said, smiling.
"Um, I am actually 2, I'm gonna turn three in a couple of months. Kakashi stared at him. His mouth gaping open.
"I'm 7" kakashi sputtered out. "I'm weaker than a two year old." tears started to well in his eyes. "I'll never become Hokage, not at this rate." a single tear splashed on the ground. Naruto hugged Kakashi. "It's ok! We can both become Anbu! No one will compete for the title, Hokage! We can be the best of friends!!" naruto exclaimed. Hugging his new friend.
Kakashi smiled. Wiped the tears on his cheeks and hugged Naruto back. "Yeah! Well become the most dangerous ninjas in the world! Right Naruto-niijan?" Kakashi smiled. Naruto was taken back. Those were the first heart-felt kind words Naruto had ever received. "Right Kakashi-niijan!" he said. Suddenly big hands threw Naruto on the floor. This wasn't a test. It was a villager. Probably one who hated Naruto because of Kurama. Family killed most likely. The burly man threw Naruto against the wall. Naruto quickly flipped and landed on the wall, chakra pouring into his feet so he would stick. The brick was dented from the impact, but no broken bones. Naruto quickly analyzed a plan to get rid of the man. He seemed like a man of jutsu. Fire and earth style user. Good, I can take him down with a water and lighting style jutsu. The man ran toward Naruto. Drew a couple of kunai knives and threw them. Naruto formed a rasengan in his palm and threw it at the man, the man flew back and made a fire-style jutsu. The flames were inching towards Naruto. "Water style! Puddle dragon!" a dragon made of water flew out of the ground. He couldn't create an ocean-dragon, it could hurt Kakashi still on the bench. The dragon flew toward the man's fire and put it out. It then went and pushed him into the water. Keeping him there. Naruto ran towards Kakashi and picked him up. He ran towards the nearest ally-way. He placed Kakashi down and made the tiger seal with his hands. A door opened in the brick floor. Naruto picked Kakashi up once more and ran down the stairs. The door closed and flames ignited. This was Naruto's refuge place when he had to many bruises to go home. He created two shadow-clones and sent one to his lesson with the White Fang and the other to his home. He set Kakashi on the bed. 5 new bruises from the fight. And a tear in his shoulder. He healed the shoulder well and grabbed mint leaves from a cabinet. He chewed on them and swallowed. Vile taste, but good for the health. He made tea with another batch of mint leaves and handed the tea to Kakashi. The effects of the leaves were better when the leaves were raw, but he didn't think Kakashi would thank him for the taste.  He sat down on the end of the bed. Gamatatsu was probably back at Myoboku Mountain by now. He sighed. He breath raggedy. Kakashi had fallen asleep, and Naruto flopped onto the bed beside him. Kakashi started to shiver, Naruto sat up and placed the blanket onto him, the platinum haired boy stopped shivering but he looked at Naruto with his tired eyes.
"Why are you helping me, everyone told me that you murdered people." he said, yawning in the middle of his sentence.
"Because, if you will be my friend, I won't be alone anymore. Will you be my friend?" naruto asked, tentatively.
"Sure! As long as you help me train! My dad isn't really nice to me." Kakashi said.
Naruto smiled. He had a friend! A friend!
{{ Naruto's POV}}
It was near nighttime. My new friend, Kakashi, slept in my underground bunker. I had food and rations to supply me for a couple of weeks, but I didn't expect to have another child down here. All the walls were soundproof and the door was locked. The only person who could open it was me. I would have to teach Kakashi how to open it to check on me if I needed It. I treated Kakashi's wounds that I gave him. Maybe I was a monster after all. I walked over to the kitchn I made and boiled some water. I grabbed leaves from a jar and crushed them up. I boiled the leaves then added them to the water. I balanced the tea on my head while I got some honey on some bread. I walked over to the sleeping boy and put to breakfast next to him. I stepped into the next room and walked over to the punching bag I made for myself.
My family hated me, Punch. Nobody liked me, Punch. My teacher wants me to be a weapon, kick. I only have one friend, punch. I hurt him. I stopped moving. He probably hates me. Why am I so awful!? I created a rasengan in my palm, not knowing. Wind style energy flowed into the glowing blue orb. I gazed at the Rasengan, this one was different. It was turning purple. I looked into my own chakra, Lightning? I was a lightning style user? I was never a lighting style user before. I tried throwing the purple lighting ball at a stone. The stone evaporated. Evaporated. I stood there, appalled at what I had done. I heard footsteps in the hallway. I turned around, expecting an enemy, but saw Kakashi standing there. He looked at me.
"You are a lightning style user?" he asked me. His eyes wide.
"No, I wasn't able to do this before." I answered him.
"Are you able to copy other people's style's? Because I AM a lightning style user."

OOH a cliffhanger!! What do you think Naruto can do?
Make sure to leave a like and don't be afraid to vot for your FAVORITE story.
MINE!!
Goodbye my cherry blossoms!
Your creator~~ the new red hot-blooded habanero!!
P.S. I love spicy food!!