Chapter 15 - My hero

Chapter 15

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I couldn't think of anyway to keep the story moving. So in these past days, I have been brewing up some ideas for the plot!!
Anyways, enjoy this chapter!!

{{ Naruto's POV }}
The man who saved me from the villagers had a mask on. It looked like a crow mask but a mole mask at the same time. He laughed, his chuckle sounded like soft church bells. His black hair seemed very soft.
"Oh, yes. I have forgotten in the excitement. My name is Itachi Uchiha." he whispered. Like if he talked to loud I would run away. He seemed nice, this Itachi guy. But I still didn't trust him. People always hurt me the most after they pretended to be my friend. I shifted in the bed.

"Hold on, tell me what you want to do. I will help you." he worried.
"I want, I want, Iwant to do something I learned this morning," I whispered. My voice on the verge of breaking. I sat up. My body shaking with each move. I looked under me, there was a lot of blood staining the sheets.
"I'm sorry, I messed up your sheets, I can clean them up if you want." I looked at him. My eyes were scared and sad.

"No, no. you are hurt, I'll clean them. Now, what do you want to do?" he said, his voice soothing me further. I looked up at him. I contemplated on action I was about to do. I looked back at him and gave Itachi a hug.
"You learned a hug this morning?" he asked me, still hugging him.
"Yes, why?" I asked
"Well, you are five. It took you five years to get someone to hug you?" he seemed legitimately concerned.

"Most people say that your parents hated you, but I thought that was fake. A parent always has undying love for their child." he voiced. His voice was beautiful, smooth as the lake where the sun set.
"Itachi? Can you be my brother?" I asked. I had never had a brother. But Kurama-nii always tells me how his brothers and sisters were annoying but he loved them to death. I wanted someone to hold on to. I needed someone to hold onto.

"Brother?" Itachi sputtered. He looked down.
"Um, I have a little brother at home, his name is Sasuke. He looks about your age but I don't want to assume yours." he said.
"I'm 5, turning 6." I answered. If Itachi already had a brother, he would tell me no, I know it.
"Hey, hey. Don't cry" he whispered. I was crying?

I reached a hand to my face, feeling the wetness of the salty tears. I looked at him and everything went dark.

{{ Itachi's POV }}
I looked at Naruto. His face was down, but I could see drops coming from his face. He was crying? Why? Was it because I told him I had a brother? No, that can't be right. He wasn't sniffling or anything.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry"  I whispered, trying to see if I could calm him down.
He looked up with a confused look. He reached his hands up to his face and streaked the dark liquid. Those aren't tears. What the hell? I saw as Naruto stared at the dark liquid. Was it blood? He looked at me with such terrified eyes. He tilted a little. Just as he looked up, he collapsed on the bed. He was unconscious. I started to panic.
"What the hell?! Naruto!! Wake up!! No no no no. WAKE UP!!" I screamed.

I picked Naruto's limp figure and ran out the bookshelf. Running with an unconscious boy in my hands looked strange, sure. But I had no idea what to do. I ran to konoha's hospital. I ran to Tsunande.
"Help him!! He was crying something blak and red and he just collapsed!! Please help him!!" I cried. I couldn't bare to see Naruto like this.
"No" Tsunande answered. Steel and hatred rolling off her tongue.

"What!?!" I shrieked. Putting Sakura's Banshee scream to shame.
"I will not treat a demon." she hateful spat.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled, the tears stopped. 

I was about to run again when a voice stopped me.
"Hold on, I may not be as good as Lady Tsunade, but I believe everyone should have a chance to live. Bring him here."  she said.

I walked over to the woman in the room. Naruto had started shivering, either from cold or fear.
"Lay him on the table, I need to check him out." the old woman rasped.
"Not that I don't want your help, but why are you helping someone everyone hates?" I asked.
"I could ask you the same thing." she smiled.
"This boy isn't the first jinchuuriki I have treated. I had treated the previous jinchuuriki when she was giving birth. She was this boy's mother. I hated self everyday when they walked away looking at the child like a monster. I need to fix the thing I couldn't fix."  she whispered.

I looked at the woman. She knew Naruto's Mother? What did they do to him? He has scars all over his body, and mean gashes. Most of them are from the villagers, I'm sure. But what about the rest.

She continued to check Naruto, wrote stuff on a clipboard and walked away. I looked back at her and then turned to Naruto. I was gripping his hand, and crying. Why, why does this boy mean so much to me that it makes me, and Uchiha, cry? Why?

The woman walked back into the room. She had IV fluid and needles.
"What's wrong with him?" I frantically sputtered out.
"He had a heart attack, and is suffering from malnutrition, dehydration, and blood loss. I don't think anyone can save him. I can postpone death, but he has to have a strong will power to get through this." she whispered.

I looked back at Naruto.
"Please, Come back out of this, please."

OHHHHH!!! What should I make Naruto do?

Should he merge with the Kyuubi to survive?

Should he survive, but with this own will power?

Other? Please state in comments.

BYYEE my little munchkins!! Catch you later in a new chapter!!
From your lovely creator,
🌶🌶 The Red Hot Habanero! 🌶🌶