Chapter 16 - A New Dojutsu

Chapter  16
{{ Naruto's POV }}

Darkness, that was all I could see. I couldn't even see Kurama.
"Hello? Is anyone there?" I yelled. My throat was sore, and my eyes hurt.

A puddle stood before me, beckoning me to come closer. I took a step towards it and looked at my reflection. The water was muddy so I knelt on my knees to get a clearer view. My eyes burned. They burned so bad. I took a handful of the water and splashed it onto my eyes. The puddles muddiness cleared. I looked into my eyes.

"Sharingan?" I muttered. My eyes were still blue, but they were more vibrant colors of blue and they seemed to be glowing. My eyes also had the Sharingan Tomoes. (correct spelling??)
"What is this?" I whispered.

My hands reached towards the puddle, hoping to get a clearer look at my eyes. I fell into the puddle, but I didn't get wet. I fell through. No, no, no , no, I have to get back. My eyes started to burn once more. I grabbed my face and cried. My eyes were bleeding again. Why are my eyes hurting so bad?

A string of light started in the pitch black. I followed the string, and came to a tunnel. Two people appeared. A woman who was all white all over and a man who was white all over. They walked over to me.

"Young one, do you know who we are?" the old man asked.
"No, I am sincerely sorry if I was meant to know you."  I whimpered. "Please don't hurt me! I don't know what is going on with me! It hurts, I know you don't care, but I'm confused, and everything hurts so bad."

"Do not be afraid young one, we will not hurt you. We wish to speak." the woman said. She had a soft voice but it seemed to be able to turn angry and scary in a second. Her eyes were a soft lilac and her hair was a soft blue.

The man had a stern look. He spoke.
"Child, we have seen your eyes and we know you want to know what they are. We will tell you and we will train you. You are meant to be the savior to this world". 
"What do my eyes mean?" I impatiently asked. I quickly realized my mistake and fell to my knees.
"Forgive me! I'm really sorry! I shall not speak out of turn anymore!" my eyes still burned but I knelt on my hands and knees.

"Child, we know you have not been treated well but we know you are strong, you hide strength for your safety. We will get you to anbu level in a month if you train with us. We will teach you to use those eyes." the woman aid.

"But, what about Itachi? Won't he worry? He is my only family!" I whispered.
"We shall make time go fast here and slow over in your land. Train with us, we need you to save our and your world. We only need 3 months. You will be asleep for a week at most in your world." the man voiced.
"Yes, I will train with you. I want to be strong to protect Kashi-nii and Tachi-nii" I said.
I went to get up and give them a handshake like Kurama told me when dealing with people who do not know you. You shake their hands, smile, tell them your name and try not to get hurt.

I stood on my two feet and felt odd muscles rippling under my skin. Giving me the feeling of uncertainty as I used the all-too-familiar legs that were foreign to me.

My legs, as though they weren't mine, quickly made their way to the only two people in this pitch blackness. Dragging my body along with them.

My brain wasn't used to the speed that they were going at and I gaped at my legs, they seemed older. The muscles, I once wore were now more refined and they had no more baby fat. I shifted my sight to his arms and noticed that they had more refined muscle, much like my legs.
Glancing at the people in front of me, I wore a look of confusion.

The woman smiled, then chuckled. I thought that the woman was going to talk, but the man answered my unasked question for her.
"We shared a bit of chakra with you, and so, your body may have shifted to accommodate the strong type of chakra we have." His gruff voice rang through the black setting we found ourselves in.
"Now! Let's go teach you how to use Gyakugan, and that new body! Shall we!". The woman exclaimed, clapping her hands together.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
So! Good chapter? Yes? No?
I kinda like the new name for Naruto's Dojutsu.
Gyaku means 'reverse' in japanese, and if you invert the original sharingan, it's what I gave Naruto.
Sorry if I am OP-ing Naruto. He kinda is gonna be the most powerful anbu/boy in the world... you can leave now.
Anyway!
DISCLAIMER!!!
I do not own Naruto in anyway. If I did, sasunaru would be cannon and Sakura would die... The privilege of owning Naruto and all his enemies and friends goes to the amazing person called Misashi Kishimoto.

If you have any suggestions to how my book should go, please, please, please tell me! I love reading your comments!
Sorry about this really short chapter, I'm going to post another today, so hang tight.
BYYEE my little munchkins!! Catch you later in a new chapter!!
From your lovely creator,
🌶Spicy Hot Pepper 🌶