24

"YOUR PLAN DIDN'T WORK, now did it?" Jasmina said as they walked to her car from the mall.

"I took a look in her past," Lucy sighed," the girl forgave her ex, I just supposed she was going to give you a speech of how forgiveness heals the most. But no, it just seems like she somehow fueled your desire for revenge even more."

"You should give up on your attempts to make me a good person," Jasmina chuckled as she stepped into the car," I'm a lost cause, you know."

"Hush," Lucy said as she followed suit," you still have twenty-three days left to be reformed."

Jasmina smirked as she gave the signal for the driver to start, shaking her head. "You're really dedicated, but don't worry, I don't plan on going to hell either."

Twenty minutes and a whole discussion about the new fashion trends this season later, they were home. Jasmina sighed as she walked in the mansion, tired from a day of shopping.

And then she got tackled.

"Mina, what the hell!"

Jasmina blinked at her childhood nickname, before she realized who it was.

"Lisa," she said," what are you doing here?"

Elisabeth Jacobs was all blonde curls, messy mind and colorful patterns, Jasmina's neutrals a stark contrast against the flowers that adorned her dress. She had met the girl on the streets when they were thirteen and Elisabeth's dog had grabbed Jasmina's flowing Elie Saab dress and refused to let go. The German Shepherd had even torn her dress, to which Jasmina had inhaled, closed her eyes and then flashed her deadliest smile.

Still, they had somehow ended up friends as Elisabeth had pulled her along to a small boutique and bought another dress for her. Even though Jasmina had never worn it after that and it wasn't a brand she could ever be seen with in her position, she did find it a cute dress in a way.

There weren't many people she would honestly call her friend, but Elisabeth was one, if only because the only reaction to seeing her huge mansion had been an amused question of how she didn't get lost in there. She had then continued her story about how her brother was a professional in stealing traffic signs and offered to get one for her. To this day the only other non-brand item in her room still was a "SCHOOL AHEAD" traffic sign, which was hidden in her walk-in closet.

"What are you doing here?" Jasmina said.

"You got hit by a car!" Elisabeth said, ignoring her question as she inspected Jasmina," how could you not have told me? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Jasmina said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"Who's this?" Lucy inquired curiously as she looked at her, flashing Elisabeth her brightest smile when they locked eyes.

"Wow, you're gorgeous," Elisabeth said as she looked at the sin, before extending her hand," nice to meet you, I'm Elisabeth. You can just call me Ellis."

"Why?" Lucy smiled as she shook it," I think Elisabeth is a beautiful name."

"You're too sweet," Elisabeth said warmly, before getting back to business as she looked at Jasmina," you still haven't answered my questions, Mina. Don't think you're getting out of this one."

"Didn't you meet anyone while waiting here?" Jasmina said, frowning as she looked up to the other floors, wondering where the troublemakers living under her roof were.

"You mean the six other pretty people suddenly living under your roof?" Elisabeth said," saw them in the living room, but you arrived before I could say hi. That was going to be my next question."