27

"YOU'VE BEEN FILMING?" VICTOR said, disbelief lacing his voice.

"The whole thing," she smiled.

"You're crazy," Priyanka laughed, her cheeks red as she steadied herself on the wall and glanced at the fight," still you would almost think you liked the guy, you're certainly not the type to say to not hurt someone too much. Then again, you ordered for his nose to be broken, so perhaps I'm wrong."

"It's all for the bigger picture," Jasmina smiled.

Priyanka's eyes landed on Gio then, who was still resting his head on Jasmina, her expression faltering.

"Acedia," she said.

Gio looked up briefly, locking eyes with her as he nodded. "Superbia. You look pretty."

Her cheeks flamed a bright red and she placed her hands on her cheeks, as if that would hide the color. Daichi stepped out of an orange portal then beside her, a wide grin on his face as he hugged her, causing Gio to take a step back.

"I did well, right?" he smiled, before letting his teeth graze across her neck," where's my reward?"

Jasmina smiled as she stepped away from him and patted him on his cheek. "You'll receive that later tonight, don't worry about that."

She then turned around and pushed the pin in Victor's hand, who stared at it with a puzzled expression.

"Film the rest," she said," edit Ira out with your magic. Stop as soon as Isaac's nose is broken and Ira inflicts damage on Alan."

"What? Why?" Victor said.

"Just take it as a last request from a dying girl," she said, voice soft and bottom lip quivering.

"I'm not going to fall for that again," Victor scoffed, but she kept staring at him, before tears started rolling down her cheek and he cracked. "Fine! But you're a sociopath, know that."

"You're the best," she said as she pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"Y-You," he stuttered, seeming to be completely taken aback.

"I want you two to send the clip to all gossip magazines you can," she said as she turned to Daichi as well," make sure to mention Alan's name. He's quite the well-known golden boy and has been careful in not getting a single scandal yet. This will be his first and I want you to make sure that it will also be his his biggest."

She smiled then. "I'm sure senator Lewis wont be happy about this."

"Tarnish his reputation, huh," Daichi said amusedly," it's a good plan."

"You don't know how his parents are," Jasmina laughed," it's a great plan. Once his mother sees this, he'll be transferred to his aunt on the countryside. He's told me often enough how they've threatened to send him away if he doesn't become less spoiled soon. This scandal will be the tipping point."

She took a mirror out of her bag then as she applied lipstick, a pleased smile on her face. "I've already called my parents and told them Alan has gotten out of control, just to make sure they'll definitely go through with it. They're close with his parents so they'll talk about it."